Saturday, April 25, 2020

Two-Sentence Horror Stories That Expedited The Fear


There's almost something scarier about a quick and brutal two sentence horror story. It leads your mind down a dark lit path, and then kind of shoves it into a free fall after the cliffhanger hits. These succinct two sentence horror stories certainly didn't waste any time at all, in getting their spooky messages across. 

1.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror +JOIN Posted by u/Tatsuya- • 1mo 1 2 1 S 7 Please, take me instead! I scream, grabbing at the two men who took my child "Sorry ma'am, children only" they said, as they continue loading up the last lifeboat on the ship. 20,2k 288 Share

2.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror + JOIN Posted by u/coolmemz · 5mo Everyday I get a letter from myself one day into the future. Today I didn't get anything. 8,9k 157 Share

3.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/EarthMarsUranus · 3mo It's been almost a decade since I last saw my mother. And she still reminds me every day that if I misbehave again she'll take my hearing too. 1 20,8k 143 Share

4.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/TitusPotPie • 4mo My four year old said he wished that people didn't have to knock. I told him about doorbells, and he asked me to install one on his window. 14,3k 128 Share

5.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/minithemermaid · 5mo Two eyes peered at me through the darkness, then disappeared again. "No, no survivors down here," I heard the rescue searcher say. 16,1k 89 Share

6.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/RhinoBarbarian• 3mo The world was thrilled with the announcement that the first mission to Mars would be an all female crew. One year later, the world was terrified when they all returned pregnant. 15,2k 273 Share

7.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror +JOIN Posted by u/[deleted] • 25d O 1 A 1 S 1 The aliens arrived with a message of peace and love for Earth. And as the first gesture of goodwill they removed the human parasites from its surface. 13,1k 193 Share

8.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror + JOIN Posted by u/Deiun • 24d ..she said last time, we're stuck in a time loop Which really pisses me off because that's what... 21,9k 323 Share

9.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/MrsGardevoir • 4mo "You're so lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend!", they say, and I smile. But looking him in the eyes, I can tell I didn't smile wide enough.. 13,4k 159 Share

10.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror + JOIN Posted by u/Magical77 7mo My brother and I sat down with the ouija board, and both place our hands on the planchette, He said "Cole are you here with me?" I moved the planchette to yes. 1 9,4k 188 Share

11.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/Colourblindness. Christmas Contes... 2 My family moved a lot when I was younger. Every time we saw a picture of me on a telephone pole, we would pack up. 1 11,2k 120 Share

12.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/MintClicker. x3 3mo 1 S 3 For my last wish, I wished my dad to be alive again. I stood atop his grave and smiled, imagining him screaming and clawing at his coffin lid as he did the two previous times I wished him back. 21,1k 195 Share

13.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/aesthetebby • 13d "Honey, monsters aren't real" Little does she know, I'm not her son. 1,0k 26 Share

14.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/alliedcola · 2mo After years of research and hard work, we'd finally done it. We'd made it contagious. 8,5k 176 Share

15.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Posted by u/JustARegularToaster • 6mo I must admit, lucid dreaming really is as amazing as people say. But after 2 years, i'd like to wake up again. 17,9k 530 Share

16.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2) + JOIN u/EL_Duckington • 2h For the last 8 months I've found myself to be haunted be a friendly ghost that keeps refilling my kettle, water glass, and sometimes puts the dried dishes back in the cupboard while I'm out. That's what I thought at least, until I spotted a foot going into the attic.

17.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 + JOIN u/ASEofspades • 13h As I stared into the mirror, I realized I'm no longer the man I once was The operation was a success, and the new face fits perfectly.

18.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/dehydratedcat • 8h + JOIN I gazed into his adoring eyes as I watched him take every bite with such enjoyment. I waited for the poison to kick in, but was caught off guard by his evil grin as I sipped my wine.

19.

Text - 2 r/TwoSentenceHorror + JOIN u/LakehavenAlpha • 7h "Just a quick trip outside for some tp, bro!" That was fifteen days ago...

Submitted by:

Tagged: scary , wtf , spooky , creepy , Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment