Saturday, April 25, 2020

Delusional Buyer in Need of Cheap Car Rejects $3K Civic


If you've ever tried to find an affordable, reliable car for cheap then you know just how stupid this interaction is. Depending on where you live, a good Civic for 3,000 is an angel's song wrapped in golden underwear. Hopefully for their sake, they'll never realize how dumb they've just been. There's just a too many entitled individuals out there with unreasonable demands.

1.

Text - 00:15 ul O l LTE 313 iMessage Yesterday 23:55 Hey this is Kierra Im friend with brad. He told me you have a cheap car for sale ? Good evening. Yes, I'm selling my 2006 Honda Civic. It's my third vehicle and I don't have much use for it anymore. Did he mention price? No he just said it was cheap how much

2.

Text - I'm asking $3,000. It only has 100k mi on it and it's pretty clean. Only has a scuff on the rear bumper from someone tapping it while they were trying to parallel parking. *park And of course some misc. door dings, scratches, etc. brand new tires and brake pads too. Lol

3.

Text - I'm sorry? Lol it means laugh out loud I think its funny you want 3000$ I could buy a bmw for that Right...well I can tell you with 100% certainty that the $3,000 BMW will not be nearly as reliable or cost-effective as my Civic. But fair enough, good luck with your search for a car

4.

Text - What color is it ? Huh? What color is the car It's white. Lol nah I hate white So just don't buy my car then?

5.

Text - Lol I won't good luck selling your pos Honda buddy Tell Brad to call me when he has a minute and go fuck yourself. Delivered

Submitted by:

Tagged: Sad , FAIL , buy , honda , civic , cars , lol , entitled , picky , dumb , cheap , stupid , bmw

No comments:

Post a Comment