Saturday, April 25, 2020

Choosing Beggar Gets Free Computer, Asks For Free Upgrade Next


Apparently the free computer wasn't good enough. Some folks are really just busy looking for something to complain about, as they move from one want to the next want. The fact that this choosing beggar got a free computer, and then pitched a fit after being rejected on getting a free upgrade (normally costs $300) is absurd. Boggles the mind, really. 

1.

Text - New Zealand hey can you upgrade the computer you gave to |to 32 gbs memory and graphics card Hi! I'm sure we can sort that, 'll have to get prices on the components tonight and get back to you what prices? u said that the computer was free for his schoolwork

2.

Text - Yes, that's correct, but the computer is pretty high spec'ed. It already has 16GB RAM which should be more than sufficient for school. Thats over $300 worth of upgrades you're asking for and that's just the cost of the components he needs to edit videos on it so can u upgrade today? I can come noe Sorry, but the computer was free, and I'm happy to install the components for you for free, but you'll have to purchase the components vOU want Text message

3.

Text - and then I can put them in for you I dont hav $300 and u said it was for school and he needs it for media studies Well I apologize that it's not up to what he needs It for, but a GPU and 32GB RAM aren't normal school requirements. Like I said, happy to install the components for free if you provide them, but I can't spend $300 on a computer I gave you for free...

4.

Text - im gonna tell the admins that u wasted my time OK no problem, you're welcome to return the computer for a full refund of the purchase price if you're not satisfied. Text message II

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment