Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Kidtastic Moments Of Hilarious Proportions


Kids have a knack for keeping everyone in the room on their toes. You never know if something you say to a kid is going to be taken completely literally. Like that one parent, who said "see ya later alligator", and proceeded to get called a chicken by their kid. The kid was clearly just trying to play the game with their logic. We certainly laughed way too hard at these. 

1.

So this is why my kids has to hurry up and go back to school. I just brought these chocolate chip cookies and my son ate them all and had the audacity to place some cookie crisp cereal inside after he ate them. Smh! No snacksdotcom! COOSI8 N

2.

Food - Reese's Puffs SWEET &CRUNCHY CORN PUFFS MADE WITH REAL EESE'S PEANUT BUTTER PER COP Ava ??2 hy did you do this 7.. 1 LB 4.7 0Z (20.7 0Z) (586g)

3.

Text - Undecided Question Show me another » Dumbest rumor you've heard about yourself? neleigh. 1 week ago (Tiebreaker) P Report Abuse Sign in to Vote for the Best Answer Adtion Bar. 13 Interesting! Save- Email Answers (1- 30 of 51) Answerer 1 When I was in middle school people were saying that I was home schooled. Even though I went to school. 1 week ago P Report Abuse

4.

Text - When my son Seth was little, he would beg his brother to put him in this particular pillow case and swing him around. I know it's insane and the only reason I'm telling you now is because they are grown up and I can't lose custody of them

5.

Text - gemma @bloodpilots when i was 6 i named my animal crossing character "sex" and couldn't change it back so panicked, went outside the next day and smashed the game card with a hammer i have lived with this my whole life

6.

Text - Samantha Ruddy @samlymatters One time when I was like 11 my dad took me to an Italian restaurant and the waiter asked what my name was and I said "Sam but you can call me captain ravioli" and my dad just looked at me and said "what the fuck was that? don't do that" and I've been chasing that high ever since. <>

7.

Text - got-stars-in-your-eyes My husband and I are surprising our 6 year old by taking him to Disney for his b-day tomorrow. We've been in the car for 4+ hours and he still thinks we are on our way home from school. He keeps saying "looks like we're almost home!" Bless his heart. got-stars-in-your-eyes Update: we arrived to Disney World, he thinks we took a wrong turn and is very concerned about who is going to feed our cat.

8.

Product - I just want everyone to know that my two-year old insisted on being "pants" for Halloween...

9.

Face - captain corrigan @sophiaallenx · So my 4 year old nephew asked me to draw him Harry Potter, he then excitedly shouted "I'LL DO THE LEGS!!!!"

10.

Text - Fey @Trev97 Ijust remembered that when i got my first dog i was 7 and he was 1 (7 in dog years) and i cried when he turned 2 because i didnt think a 14 year old dog would wanna hangout with me.

11.

Text - witchmom Bedtime was half an hour ago. My six year old just walked out, bleary eyed, and asked his father if a duck is a predator. orriculum Some things are too important to go to bed without knowing

12.

Text - wrathofthestag You know what's wild? Remembering that children hear things for the first time without context and are literally like, "What?" I just said "See you later, alligator" to a four-year-old and I think it was the first time they had ever heard that. They froze in their tracks, looked at me completely bewildered then replied, "See you later, chicken" and kept walking.

13.

Text - roboticonography My friend's four-year-old put on a backyard puppet show for me, the sole audience member. Halfway through the show, she asked me if I liked it, and I replied, "I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm on the edge of my seat!" Hearing this, she carefully put down her puppets, came over to where I was sitting, and explained, "You can use the whole seat. It's more comfy." Source: wrathofthestag

14.

Text - Manic Mama Follow @JannaKilimnik People coming over. Me: *tidies up* Husband: *fires up the bbq* Toddler: *removes all clothing*

15.

Text - amazon.co.uk prime Hі. 10:35 Hello 10:35 II

16.

Text - Malavika | Customer Service I understand your child has accidentally placed an order and you wish to cancel the order with refund. I will help you. 10:36 Great, thank you 10:36

17.

Text - Malavika | Customer Service Just to confirm, are you referring to "The Extreme Farts Extension Pack"? 10:37 Yes, that's the one 10:37

18.

Text - Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog Today my son drew in red marker all over his face then got scared that we'd be mad so he tried to hide it by wrapping toilet paper around his head like a mummy. Then he promptly ran into a wall and nearly knocked himself unconscious. A comedy of errors every day with this kid.

19.

Text - Steve @papaneedscoffee 2y.o eating his lunch: "Papa's coffee hot?" Me: “Yeah baby it's hot, don't touch." 2y.o: "Me blow on it for Papa?" It was at this point I witnessed with horror, my 2y.o attempt to blow on my freshly made coffee, only to spit a half eaten chicken nugget straight into it..

20.

Text - Nik "L(9)S @jacaristar Daughter didn't want "sunscream" sol put her outside and yelled "SUN.... GET HER" and now she's flipping out.

21.

Text - Lurkin' Mom @LurkAtHomeMom Before I had kids, I thought had a great immune system, but it turns out I was just really good at staying away from the type of people who sneeze directly into your eyeballs while telling you a story.

22.

Product - Daniel Jones Follow @danieljoness My sister just had a baby...she brought her home today and my other niece was so pissed she packed up all of her shit and tried to leave f

23.

Text - TwinzerDad @TwinzerDad Toddler: Daddy I want toast. Me: ok, buddy. Here's some toast. Toddler: I don't like butter on my toast Me: (flips toast over to the dry side and hands it back) There ya go. Toddler: Thanks Daddy! Toddlers are dumb. Take advantage of it while you can.

24.

Room - thas been very very picky lately...but LOVES Taco Bell. Sol made a home made meal and put it in an old Taco Bell bag. And IT ACTUALLY WORKED.

25.

Text - My 6yo, watching me pour draino down his bathroom sink... 6yo: what's that Me: it dissolves whatever gunk is clogging up your drain 6yo: cool, even the screwdriver down there? Me: the wha-

26.

Text - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal me, laying on the couch toddler: dad, I didn't go peepee anywhere. I want you to know | didn't. me, getting off the couch

27.

Text - Lifeguard at the lake: "EVERYONE PLEASE EXIT THE WATER, WE'RE LOOKING FOR A 5 YEAR OLD BOY IN BLUE SHORTS NAMED TITUS" Little boy standing next to me in blue shorts: "hey, my names Titus too"

28.

Text - Redditors with toddlers, what's the most recent illogical breakdown they've had? Discussion 1 22.4k 5.6k 1, Share BEST COMMENTS O_oHaniG • 7h Shut TheFrontDoor S · 5h He loved being tickled so I was tickling him one day. He let out a huge fart and suddenly started crying and screaming. I ask him why he's screaming and he replies with - I was saving that for later. How and why would you save a fart?

29.

Text - emily marye @Emily_Runnels this is the look i genuinely thought joe jonas was going to see me wear and fall in love with me in 2008

30.

Text - Nintendo tutorial I made my mom 30 years ago B fast A Jump Sprt mean's Pause. insructisans For Mario Brothen UFAHOVE You Fromsardh to:

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment