Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Chad Screws Over Construction Business Partner, Revenge Follows


The fact that "Chad" couldn't stop himself from ruining his cars, says a lot about his relationship with the rest of life. The dude went full scumbag mode. Apparently he screwed over his construction business partner, and said partner decided to fight back. The revenge was years in the making, and oh boy, did it play out beautifully. Tough luck, Chad. 

1.

Text - Construction revenge ten years in making and why I will never have another business partner. Hello O r/ProRevenge! I'm back with another long one. This one has been going on for a decade, and I am personally, very proud of how it turned out. TL:DR at bottom A little over ten years ago, when I was a young carpenter, I met a guy who l'll call "chad" because fuck chad.

2.

Text - Chad was a new hire by the company I was working for, and became my helper. We got along famously even though he was 10 years older than me, he didn't mind working under a 23 year old carpenter as an apprentice. Chad and I had worked together for 6 months when he brought up the idea of starting a business together, he figured between the two of us, we could easily run a crew and build houses. After talking it over with my pregnant girlfriend (now wife) we decided that it would be better f

3.

Text - My duties were simple. Staff and run the crew, and keep on budget, something that came easy to me. I was to be paid an hourly wage, as well as 50% of profit after all business expenses. I never took my profit draw, as I rolled it back into growing the company. Things were great for about six months, the crew was working well together, we had a few houses under our belts, and a contract for a 10,000 square foot custom house with multiple out-buildings. Things were great. So chad has never

4.

Text - The company we were building for is one of the best custom home builders around, and doing a good job on this house could mean that we wouldn't have to pound the pavement looking for work, work would be given to us. Perfect arraignment. Until it wasn't. Chad started spending money like it was going out of style. He sold his 2500 Chevy pickup, and bought a new Jeep Wrangler. He had the jeep for about a months before he sunk it in water while 4x4ing, and it " caught on fire" mysteriously a

5.

Text - I finished the foundation, and picked up the cheque from the builder. The builder said that we over billed him by 25% but he was happy with the work we (I) done, but not to over bill again, as he doesn't like over paying, as there may not be any money left at the end of the build. I apologized, and asked him to cancel the cheque, and issue one for the work actually completed, he agreed too and said " l'm so happy to have honest people working for me" I usually don't pick up the cheques, n

6.

Text - I go into work Monday to find the locks on our tool bin had been changed, my name removed from all accounts, and a letter taped to the tool bin stating I was "dismissed from my duties" for an undisclosed reason. I was fucking furious. I was not aware that as a business partner I could be fired. I found another job quite quickly, and tried my best to put it behind me. That's when I found out where the money was going, and that chad had been slandering my name around town, blaming me for th

7.

Text - This is the revenge part. I took the "evidence" to my fathers lawyer (RIP) friend, who started a fraud/embezzlement investigation through the CRA (Canadian revenue agency, Canada's IRS) and called the insurance provider to make sure they were being paid. (They had never received anything) I called the builder whom we were building for and explained what was happening. He told me that chad had essentially stolen around $30,000 for payment of work not completed, and had broken into their of

8.

Text - Police said they couldn't help me and said it was a civil case. And the builder said he wasn't going to sue, as chad had no money, and it wasn't worth the headache. So I called his auto insurance company. Sent them all the pictures of his sunk vehicles, texts about them, and a short video he sent of him lighting the jeep on fire. Insurance company filed charges against chad, and won, chad is on the hook for around $130,000. I've spent the last 9.5 years telling anyone who'll listen about

9.

Text - doesn't end here. Years have passed, and I am still pissed off. I receive a call from a guy offering me a job. It was the builder that chad screwed over, not remembering that we know each other, after I explained who I was, and this bridge is burnt due to chad, he still offers me the job. Medical dental, company van, gas card, corporate credit card. I accept his offer. First order of business, finds another way to fuck with chad. Through the grapevine I find where chad is living and worki

10.

Text - I get in touch with chads landlord, explain how he operates, and chad is evicted for unpaid rent. He was apparently a couple months behind. I also managed to get his girlfriends phone number call her and explain what this guy does to people, and his extensive criminal history, including, but no limited to fraud, identity theft, insurance fraud, his many assaults, and his wanted picture published in the paper. Turns out she is owner of his truck, primary operator, but he pays the insurance

11.

Text - I call the insurance provider, explain what is going on, for them to tell me he doesn't even have a license anymore. They void the insurance on his (girlfriends) truck after speaking to her, and set up a sting with the police. I personally get to be involved as I knew what was going on. So I sit and wait for the day it goes down. I roll up behind the unmarked police cruiser, and quickly explain who I am and what my plans are.

12.

Text - The police are thinking that they are just waiting to pull him over for driving without a license, and no insurance, I said I'm going to cal him immediately as soon as I see him. So he comes cruising out, and I make the call, he actually picked up the phone to call me a bunch of names, and the "n" word. (I am as white as the fresh fallen snow) and promptly gets pulled over. Police issue a ticket for; Reckless driving No seat belt No license Using a handheld device.

13.

Text - During this the girlfriend pulls up, and proceeds to give consent to search her truck. In the truck they find multiple id's, stolen credit cards, a couple ATM skimmer machines, and a fake police badge. He was arrested on the spot. Revenge over, right? Nope. Police then ask to search the residence he was living at, he moved into the girlfriends house after I had him evicted from his own place.

14.

Text - In the garage they find a vast collection of stolen tools, a lot of which belonged to the builder I was working for, from when he broke into their office, and they were all stupidly still labeled with the company's inventory control stickers. This brought on more charges, and he was remanded to police custody until his trial date. Well justice is sometimes slow here in Canada, and his trial date was at the time, 17 months into the future.

15.

Text - Well yesterday was his trial date, so my boss (who chad ripped off) chads ex-girlfriend and I attend the hearing. Just to see the man squirm. His judgement was 8 years in jail (after being granted time and a half for time served) a $100,000 dollar fine, 1000 hours community services after release, and no possibility of parole. I got to watch him be taken away in chains twice. Never underestimate the fury of a quiet man. And fuck chad.

16.

Text - TL:DR. Roasted red peppers. Set oven to 350 4 quartered red peppers Cover in olive oil Bake until soft/slight browning on skin Soak in Italian salad dressing until cool Return to oven with feta cheese on top( skin down) Remove when cheese starts to brown. A nice heathy addition to any barbecued meal. Edit: writing is hard mmmmkay.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment