Monday, February 15, 2021

Persistent Scammer Foiled by IP Check


It's probably easier just to assume that literally any stranger trying to contact you for money is completely full of BS,  but this person went through the whole arduous process of trying to root out the truth, culminating in a link that made them realize the person was exactly as sketchy as they seemed. Sometimes people get more creative with scammers, like this person who trolled a scammer with made-up neighbor drama.

1.

Text - You're friends on Facebook Works at Foot Locker 12:13 AM Hey Sup How you doing? My bad I don't know who u are. What's up tho Am good bro just need lil favor What's up

2.

Text - Can you get me $200 in my Cashapp till Tuesday Invite Friends, Get S10 Personal Privacy & Security Notifications Documents Support My baby is not feeling good U know I don't know u right

3.

Text - For the sake of my daughter AA How can I be sure u gonna give it back? Imma give it back on Tuesday I promise I swear on my kid What area do u live in? What do she need? * Tavon replied to you What do she need? She's not feeling good

4.

Text - I swear on god I promise bro am gonna give it back What area u live in What does she need? I can loan the money but I need to know what l'm doing with it + Tavon replied to you What does she need? She's kinda sick Sttch It! What area u in? What all does she need? U not answering my questions * Tavon replied to you What area u in? What all does she need? U not answering my questions

5.

Text - Tlive in Tuck and I wanna get her treated Tuck where? U must don't need the money. * Tavon replied to you U must don't need the money. Why you said that Tavon replied to you Tuck where? Gastonia If I don't need ain't gonna ask for it Have already swear beg you and swear to you but you don't care

6.

Text - U in North Carolina? Am in North Carolina Here is my id NTIFICAL CARD DERAL IDE ST 05/25

7.

Text - Why u ain't say that. I can just meet u and bring it to u. Rather give it to u in ur hand so I can know. Or I can just take u and ur daughter to the ER. Its fine if you don't wanna borrow me Dude l'm helping. Il'm trying to meet up with u. I got u. I swear to the god who made me gonna give it back I promise Aight. I'm can meet u on garrison blvd. u cool. Or I can take y'all to the hospital. But we gotta get her taken care of bro.

8.

Text - Its okay You don't wanna help I just told u l could help. I can take y'all to the doctor bro and buy medicine or whatever. Why u being difficult. Stch It I just told u I could help. I can take y'all to the doctor bro and buy medicine or whatever. W... Why can't you get it for me on my Cashapp if you wanna help I ain't going away with your money For the sake of god am swearing to you still you don't care Yo. If I'm not far from u and l'm willing to pay for u and ur daughter to get what she

9.

Text - If you get it and give it bro is god that gonna reward If I hit u up at midnight and asked u for $200 wouldn't u want some more info on what's happening. I have the money bro. Life is not like that That's not the problem. But if I am offering u a ride to where u need to be and to pay for it u should be thankful man And is because I don't get paid yet that's why am doing all this

10.

Text - I'm trying to help Can I meet with u to give u the money * Tavon replied to you I'm trying to help Since I said that's what I want if you wanna help you do it Am very confused about this Don't worry god gonna open the way That's what I know

11.

Text - Teven send my ID I'm trying to meet with u to give u the money. * Tavon replied to you I'm trying to meet with u to give u the money. That's how I want it Am totally confused bro Stitch It!

12.

Text - I got it in cash man. I can bring it to u. If u want me to cashapp it u gonna have to wait. But instead of waiting I can take y'all where y'all need to be Have to wait till when bro Why can I bringu the money man? Tell the truth This ain't good Tavon replied to you Why can I bring u the money man? Tell the truth No bro

13.

Text - Why not Because I won't be happy about it I can put money in my bank account to cashapp it. But that won't happen till the morning. Understand me bro If ur daughter is sick then I can meet u If you can't do it... Its fine Thanks A for your kindness U don't need it then. If u don't want my help then I'm going to bed

14.

Text - That's messed up u won't let me help If you can't help the God who help you gonna led me through That's life Tavon replied to you U don't need it then. If u don't want my help then I'm going to bed Yea.. You can go to bed 100 Double tap to Stitch It!

15.

Text - https://grabify.link/APEXRO Siamhiphoptk S Cash App Pay me on Cash App cash.app Request it Just click on it I got u Just did bro Why can't I bring it to u and not cashapp. U dont think that's weird bro.

16.

Black - Nope bro Lol What? Stitch It!

17.

Text - Schnitzel725 Can you reply faster? 139 points · 20 hours ago Does anyone actually use "bro" so much in a regular basis? I've only seen "bro bro bro bro bro" in scam posts iamhiphoptk 115 points · 20 hours ago U know what. He said bro so I started saying it with our thinking. I'm sure it's just a way to make it seem like we were closer but I legit just accepted his friend request that day and we have no mutual friends. I thought he wanted some video editing done. Not $200

18.

Text - ConspiratorM 96 points · 20 hours ago Did you give in to this scammer? Is that what that cashapp prompt at then end is about? iamhiphoptk 297 points · 20 hours ago It's a grabify link. I was trying to see if he was in North Carolina. With that link u can trace an IP address, tell me what phone he using and where country, state or city they are in.

19.

Text - ConspiratorM 101 points · 20 hours ago Ah, ok, I really thought you were offering him the money at that point. Still not sure why you carried on so long with this guy. 150 points · 20 hours ago € Cause I thought he really needed it. I truly am stupid sometimes but I didn't realize it was a scam till I saw he wasn't from North Carolina like he said iamhiphoptk

Submitted by:

Tagged: scammer , text , lol , ridiculous , scam , money , busted

No comments:

Post a Comment