Monday, February 15, 2021

Parenting Memes for Those Who Feel the Pain


Parenting is a challenge. If you don't have a kid yourself, parents will be very willing to tell you that it's a full time job making sure they stay safe, get fed, get enough sleep and learn something every once in a while. Of course parenting is full of ungraceful moments. That's why there are parenting memes for all the exhausted adults.

1.

Cooking - Hey Janice, yeah can I call you back in eleven years?

2.

Figure skate - Please hold my hand and walk next to me. Kid:

3.

Face - What you think playing in the snow with kids will be like What it actually is like

4.

Product - When you love your kids to the moon and back and also need a vacation from them

5.

Shoulder - Me at 35 Me at 25 after buckling my kid into the car seat after a quick 5 mile run

6.

Hair - That look your mom gives you when you embarrass her in public but she can't kill you yet

7.

Vertebrate - *candy wrapper makes that crinkle sound* Kids:

8.

Face - Me around dinnertime Me in the morning waiting for my husband after a cup of coffee to come home

9.

Cartoon - How I feel when my kids won't eat their food THEN GO AHEAD AND STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE!

10.

Text - Me when my kid trips over the toyI asked him to pick up 100 times

11.

Adaptation - If you're ever wondering what it's like to be the parent of a toddler

12.

Hair - When you finally get a night out and you realize your entire wardrobe went out of style while you were busy raising babies

13.

Text - Texting another mom. I'm done. I'm selling my kid on ebay. Don't be silly, you made him. Sell him on etsy!

14.

Cartoon - When you're sick as a dog but stll have to feed your kids breakfast in the morning 등

15.

Soldier - When the baby falls asleep on you and you try to move them to the crib

16.

Product - Dr: do you have kids? Me: yes, I have 3 kids Dr: do you drink? Me: yes, I have 3 kids

17.

Purple - Motherhood is being the snack holder for children no matter how fabulous you look

18.

Local food - Some people might feel bad for the one cow, but I would kill for that kind of alone time TERRA

19.

Skin - Me at age 98 fondly remembering that one time I made a meal and all three of my kids ate it

20.

Facial expression - WHEN THE KIDS TOOKANAP IN THE CAR AND NOW THEY'LL BE UP ALL NIGHT

21.

Human - When I finally get to leave the house without the kids:

22.

Hair - When you're on a budget so you start cutting your kid's hair

23.

Water - When you have to pretend you're not taking pictures just so you can get a decent picture of your kids

24.

Hair - When you're trying to get your toddler's legs into a one-piece pajama BEND THE KNEE

25.

Text - Me: I love being a mom Also me: Google how do you fake your own coma Google Search I'm Feeling Lucky

26.

Junk food - When my kid threatens to not talk to me for the rest of the day

27.

Text - How moms feel after an uninterupted shower

28.

Hair - Husband: how were the kids today? Me:

Submitted by:

Tagged: jokes , kids , parenting , Memes , lol , funny , children

No comments:

Post a Comment