Monday, February 15, 2021

Fascinating Friend is Perplexed by Obvious Stuff


Whether it's a combination of being sheltered, homeschooling, living in an extremely remote place, or being an undercover alien trying to understand earth, this person's friend got some attention for having some serious gaps in their knowledge. It's weird to be reminded that some folks don't get the memo and you have to explain really obvious things to people.

1.

Food - Salmon, cucumber and ginger filling wait what are those black layers made of Nori-seaweed so it's edible ? I always thought that was just a plastic coating that you had to remove

2.

Text - We don't use ovens at all Yeah we don't Oooh :0 I've never seen an oven honestly In real life I mean Microwaves hes Yes

3.

Text - what's rye bread how's it different from normal bread rye is a grain, like wheat. Wheat makes white bread, rye bread is brown. Oooh I always buy brown bread Maybe it's made from rye Does it say "rye bread" on the packaging? It says brown bread I didn't look into the ingredients though

4.

Text - When my cousin was a kid, he used to have rice with toothpaste Oh well what eww Yes Imao and his parents let him? Not really But he didn't eat without the toothpaste So they couldn't let him starve

5.

Text - what is a cat scratching post in the first place Oh, cat scratching posts are little poles that people can get in their homes so the cat won't scratch furniture Cats need to sharpen their claws on something and can be taught to use a specific post for that wait cats have claws ? like significant ones ? Have you never seen a cat irl not up close

6.

Grass - i wear my winter clothes at that temp why is it so big can you eat it that is a mushroom right

7.

Text - But my home town is pretty moderate all year acclimatisation the human body can get used to certain temperatures, and it can take a long time Yeah I guess I mean, you'd die in -30 and l'd die in +40 I'm pretty sure we both would die in -30 ? Does it really get that cold ?

8.

Food - True Look at my beautiful breads That doesn't look like bread

9.

Font - What a loaf of bread looks like. He argued that bread is square, not round. I asked him to show me a what a bread looks like, he had never seen other kind of bread than the square pre-sliced toast-breads in stores.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment