Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Man's First Hockey Experience Is A Rollercoaster Of Emotions


Many of us can be terribly naive when it comes to painting assumptions about what kinds of sports people have actually seen. You never know if the person you're sitting next to at that next baseball, football, or in this case hockey game is living through their first experience of seeing the sport in action. If anything it's this fresh perspective that can offer hilarious insights about a sport's ridiculous intricacies that we've otherwise been conditioned to overlook. Like really though, the goalie does dip out from his post in hockey quite often. That could get confusing. 

1.

Jaw - 27 You Retweeted Tony X. @soloucity White people been hiding hockey from us for years bruh. 3h 17 10.1K 13.1K 17 You Retweeted Tony X. @soloucity lit as 3h This Lmaooooo00 17 177 286

2.

Product - 17 You Retweeted Tony X. @soloucity The goalie just said 2h it and left? 母1,366 1,796 17 You Retweeted Tony X. @soloucity Empty net? 2h 母522 475 IM SCREAMING

3.

Font - chiefOkeefe St. Louis Blues STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS @StLouisBlues Welcome to Hockey Twitter & #stlblues fandom, @soloucity! Want to check out Game 3 live? It's on us! #WeAl|BleedBlue

4.

Font - Tony X. @soloucity Rams left me . . @StLouisBlues saved me twitter.com/DeionGottaSTFU... 4/26/16, 2:56 PM 158 RETWEETS 293 LIKES IT CAME FULL CIRCLE IM HOLLERIN chiefOkeefe St. Louis Blues Retweeted Tony X. @soloucity - 1m I'm there should i bring a jacket? I'm so serious. It is a room full of ice

5.

Font - St. Louis Blues @stLouisBlues Welcome to Hockey Twitter & #stiblues fandom, @soloucity! Want to check out Game 3 live? It's on us! #WeAllBleedBlue twitter.com/soloucity/stat... 27 77 138 IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER chiefOkeefe Tony X. @soloucity · 22h I wanna get a jersey of a underdog...like a dude who never plays and when his # gets called he can't even find his stick 27 555 V 24K

6.

Sports uniform - Vladimir Tarasenko Following @tara9191 @soloucity I think you look best in my 91! ##NHL17Tarasenko #NHL17CoverVote EY. 1967 Reebok Reebok TARASENKO 91

7.

Font - Tony X. @soloucity - 12h its done. just ordered. Vladimir Tarasenko @tara9191 @soloucity I think you look best in my 91! 91 ##NHL17Tarasenko #NHL17CoverVote TAEM 13 779 3.7K Vladimir Tarasenko Following @tara9191 @soloucity I can sign your jersey or get you new one. Happy to have new @StLouisBlues fan #NHL17CoverVote #NHL17CoverVote RETWEETS LIKES 60 211 11:16 AM - 28 Apr 2016

8.

Font - IS HE GOING TO BE DRAFTED NEXT???!!!?? championofmediocrities This is so sweet and pure. Lol. mooserattler I'm crying. I'm also rooting for the Blues now. fanboy-trav @kvnbksa have you seen the updates?

9.

Light - Tony X. @soloucity It's not cold...noted for future references GEICO STIFEL

10.

Font - St. Louis Blues @soloučity STANLEY CUP PLAYOFS Game was amazingeas #LGB. I need sleep!!! 5/4/16, 12:31 AM 176 RETWEETS 1,861 LIKES more updates superpimplatin69 I love when he says "I want the jersey of someone who's literally the worst" and Tarasenko is like "This is my moment"

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment