Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Choosing Beggar Loses Purchase, Charges Back For Refund


These choosing beggars seem infuriatingly relentless in their capacity to come out of the woodwork, firing off an endless procession of wildly irrational demands. This particular choosing beggar has the audacity to charge back for a refund after losing her purchase. It would seem that she fell through the cracks on the whole, "you lose it, you pay for it", sentiment. Check out another wild choosing beggar scenario with this choosing beggar who raged after being rejected, and then proceeded to get shut down again

1.

Human body - ng A pink marble set with gold foil for an upcoming birthday girl [...] Love them thank you!

2.

Azure - So glad you do! YESTERDAY AT 23:50 Uhh hey, did you charge back for refund? My balance is currently -$57 and it shows your name -$57.06 USD Resolve your negative balance We don't charge penalty fees for this, but you won't be able te send money er make purchases until you add money.

3.

Font - 08:31 Yes. I purchased 5 sets from you, wore one of the sets on my special day and I lost my index finger's nail because the glue you provided was of bad quality. The other set I purchased isn't the shape I had asked for since it doesn't fit like it shows on pictures. You have the responsibility to tell your clients full detail of each product. You never told me how the nail shape will fit me, you never told me the glue you give won't last more than 2 hours.

4.

Rectangle - First, the glue we give is completely free, I don't charge you for it so its quality isn't my responsibility. Moreover, the glue has stay stuck on my other customers for upto 9 days. There has been 0 issues with it. Second, you losing a nail is your fault, my responsibility was to make the design you wanted on the plastic nail and the shape you wanted and chose, and deliver it to you. Also, you chose the shape you wanted, I can bring up screenshots from our whatsapp conversation. If

5.

Purple - Also you ordered 5 sets, out of which only two sets had an issue (due to your own carelessness) and you refunded for every other set too which you admitted were perfect from size to design? If you're trying to scam me out of my own business then I suggest you never purchase from anyone again.

6.

Font - 1. That is no way to talk to your customer and i'm not appreciating your defensive tone. Right from the start of this conversation you have come out hostile and I don't like it at all. 2. My birthday was ruined because of the nail glue you provided. The quality of your product doesn't reach my expectations at all. It is clear your products are lacking and you can fix this situation by making me two new sets of my own choice. 3. The product you delivered was not up to my expectations at al

7.

Font - Rectangle - ronm4c · 21h Once she did the chargeback she's no longer a customer, she's a thief. Reply 1 12 ...

8.

Font - Rectangle - MagentaWickedMirror • 23h Not your fault at all. If 9 out of 10 nails stay put the problem is not your glue, the problem is her application of it! Reply 1 12 3 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment