Saturday, January 9, 2021

Influencer Expects Artist To Sacrifice Integrity For Exposure


When oh when will these influencers ever get it through their thick skulls that exposure is not equivalent to payment. We have a wealth of artists in this wild world that are proactively trying to make it. They don't have the time or energy to put up with belligerent choosing beggars like we see here. Influencers are really out there operating on a different frequency. And not the good one. 

1.

Cheezburger Image 9584675584

2.

Cheezburger Image 9584675840

3.

Cheezburger Image 9584676096

4.

Cheezburger Image 9584676352

5.

Text - I think you fail to realise how dispensible you are to me, l'll find another artist if you don't want to work with me, final chance. No, sorry, I can't sacrifice my integrity for exposure.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment