Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Choice Photoshop Trolls From The Master James Fridman


When you have a photoshop request, photoshop king James Fridman is the guy you go to to have your wishes cleverly misinterpreted. He's like the photoshop version of a genie from an old joke. Whether people want to look completely different or just add a touch up here and there, James Fridman is the guy to photoshop it into stupid oblivion.

1.

Photograph - Beyza to me @hotmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi James, My boyfriend is fan of Muhammed Ali. Could you make him as a boxer? Thank you! Sure. ca

2.

Ecoregion - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Kelsey @icloud.com> to me Hil! Can you remove the pole in front of me!! Sure.

3.

Water - Sven @gmail.com> James Fridman <tjamie013@gmail.com> to me - Hi James, I love the work you do! I'm wondering if you could photoshop me a girlfriend? Sure. girrind

4.

Arm - Ariyan @gmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me Hi James, My mom is a bit religious and I really like to show her this picture from my trip to Hamburg, Germany. Can you please cover the naked statue! Done. DEMANDE KEN BURCERI/EISTER DEMANDE KE BURCEP/EIS JOHANN CEO 0 CKEBER TMONOKEBER G

5.

Plant - Brooke James Fridman etjamie013 Can you make me as tall as he is? Sure.

6.

Eyebrow - Lindsey to me @att.net> Hi! Can you somehow adjust my hands and make it look like l'm holding a glowing orb /ball? Thank you James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> There you go. at et

7.

Plant - Hi mate, that's me with the golf tee in my mouth, any chance you could make it look like my friend James Fridman o efjamie013 has taken a shot? No doubt.

8.

Head - James Fridman © @fjamie013 Hey there! How about you doctor up a pic to cheer us doctor and nurses up? What do you say You guys are doing an amazing job!

9.

Water - Diane @hotmail.com> to me James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi James, You do good work! This was such a beautiful Sure. morning, but I'm so far away from the camera in this photo. Can you fix it?

10.

Smile - Jesse @icloud.com> to me Hey James you amazing at editing. I was wondering if you could make the phone in my pocket disappear it's really noticable. James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Thanks! Sure. ll

11.

Smile - Heather @gmail.com> James Fridman <tjamie013@gmail.com> to me Can you make me look like im in the tree Done.

12.

Coat - David GP A James Fridman O efjamie013 Hi, James! The only decent photo i've got with my gf is the one we are with Darth Fixed. Vader. Could you fix it?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment