Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bridezilla Fires Maid Of Honor, Asks If She's A Bridezilla


Weddings just have an uncanny knack for bringing out the very worst in people. Sometimes bridezillas are completely blind to their own toxic antics. It would seem that this bridezilla in particular, is in dire need of a little wakeup call. She even goes so far as to share her series of text messages with her bridesmaids, and it becomes pretty dang clear that there's some rude behavior going on. 

1.

Font - • Wedding •.. Planning Club 20m · Sooooo, maid of honor fired.... I've been messaging our group chat for helping with planning some stuff and the wedding shower etc etc and they will read it and never reply which is SUPER frustrating. This is the entire exchange (COVID cancelled out r previous wedding date and she was able to return the dress which cost less than $30 in the first place) She's calling me childish and a "brat" but yet she's the one seeking attention Mind you she's almost je

2.

Rectangle - TUE 4:46 PM Y'all are all fired. TUE 6:06 PM Whyyyy

3.

Rectangle - TUE 6:24 PM I want attention Dawg I love the hell out of you, but I have full time college and full time work. I am behind in several classes already and the semester just started. I get that you want attention, and we love you and will help you with

4.

Font - families and stuff going on, and can't always stop what we are doing to plan things. Especially when we are working on setting things in stone as is.

5.

Azure - I work 2 jobs and I have 3 children under the age of 4 plus I'm planning my wedding and helping my sister with her wedding. Oh and we have ballet, speech therapy, gymnastics and I work under the table to keep a roof over our heads but I still have time for my friends and family even if it's just a message to tell them I love them. It's fine. I'll figure everything out.

6.

Purple - I deleted the chat Yeah I saw You're acting childish No I didn't want them to

7.

Rectangle - so l'll stop messaging everyone. This is your second wedding. You planned something, I took off work and got chewed out, I bought a dress I didnt need, and even planned to cook for it as a favor; and vou canceled it last second: I

8.

Rectangle - Wednesday at 1:46 PM O I'm just not tolerating brats this year. Y'all are grown; start acting like it. O Like Comment Share all and 20 others

9. People in the comments agree this is one nasty bridezilla case.

Rectangle - Rectangle - JessicaFL127 • 2d She says the MOH is the one seeking attention, but her first message says "I want attention." Verbatim. Good grief. Reply 1 999 3 ...

10.

Rectangle - Rectangle - thatmermaidprincess · 2d "I just lost Bret" sounds like the MOH either just went through a hard breakup or had a loved one die, and the bride can still only think of herself. Jesus. Reply 1 528 ...

11.

Rectangle - Font - soundbox78 • 2d Not to mention the bridesmaid said she just lost someone. Way to be supportive of your friend's losses. + Q Reply 4 380 3 ...

12.

Rectangle - Font - Annie_Benlen · 2d The bride's got strong passive-aggressive game going on. You don't have to shower me with attention when you are swamped in your personal life. It's fine. You're all fired. Fine. Reply 1 446 ...

13.

Rectangle - Font - maneki_neko89 · 2d "You're gonna blow this marriage too" "I hope so" Well, talk about saying the quiet part out loud. Not the sharpest crayon in the box I guess... Reply 290 •..

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment