Sunday, December 13, 2020

Wholesome Memes to Keep Things Moving


Just about anyone could make full use of some wholesome memes now and then. In this world full of chaos and failure, it's good to be reminded that some things are still nice, and there's a base level of understanding between people. It can seem like the world is falling apart sometimes, but it's good to have some wholesome memes to help wade through the muck.

1.

Action figure - All of humanity Teachers who Genuinely love their job

2.

Photo caption - Me when Ive finally accepted my receding hairline and I shave my head I'M SO SHINY!

3.

Cartoon - When your kids start listening to the same heavy metal music you do The Trollercoaster

4.

Transport - Society People who put trash in their pockets until they find a bin

5.

Hair - When everything is going wrong at work and you're apologizing and a customer says "oh honey it's not your fault" made with mematic

6.

Text - When you see your attractive but socially anxious friend hit on someone for the first time. What is he doing? He's beginning to believe.

7.

Cartoon - me when I tell my wife I don't want anything, but she gets me an apple juice anyway.

8.

Photo caption - ME, A GAMING VETERAN MY FRIEND, A GAMING VETERAN MY GF. ENJOYING THE LANDSCAPE, WHILE WE ARE PROTECTING HER

9.

Blue - Reason why Il'm polite to waiters Because I realise they're human beings trying to make a living, not my servants

10.

Album cover - Nobody: My grandma to me after I changed the TV channel for her: HACKERMAN made with mematic

11.

Cat - *I start going to the gym* My grandma: Who is that strong man? Show me your muscles! Me:

12.

Movie - Grandparents Behold Photos of their grandchild Picasso drawing their grandchild make Four-leaf clover their grandchild found My treasure

13.

People - HEY EVERYBODY THIS GUY IS ASHAMED THAT HE'S SEEING A THERAPIST. SEE NOBODY CARES. ADDRESSING YOUR ISSUES IS KEY FOR LONG TERM EMOTIONAL HEALTH, AND AS YOUR FRIEND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I SUPPORT YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU.

14.

Grass - when dad takes and you your friends to the park for ice cream [HELL YEAH]

15.

Procyon - THERE IS NO TRASH CANNOT @noctumaltrashposts THERE IS ONLY TRASH CAN!

16.

Cartoon - Michelangelo Da Vinci Caravaggio Italy Masaccio Giotto America Bob Ross

17.

Seal - Me aged 7 explaining that we will both sleep better if we both go downstairs and get a midnight snack My teddy bear ngflip.com

18.

Vertebrate - me, just about ready to give up on my career after being unable to find a job in my field since graduating in 2017 finally getting a job in my field that I start in a week

19.

Cat - When the person you're trying to cheer up says you actually helped. made with mematic

20.

Games - my favorite teacher Give up on me because I keep failing Or Draw 25 UNO

21.

Photo caption - Me when I see a homie updated their profile picture

22.

Facial expression - My 2 month old puppy seeing me come home from school for the 1st time: My 6 year old dog seeing me come home from school for the 475,892,613th time:

23.

Text - When you're making small life changes and your depression is trying to downplay the positives Progess is progress!

24.

Face - Draws branch Draws a second branch because everyone needs a friend

25.

Saltwater crocodile - Zoom family reunion My two month old cousin going "aaaaaaa" 25 of my adult family members going "AAAAAA" back to her

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment