Sunday, December 13, 2020

Funniest Things People Caught Themselves Mindlessly Doing


Most of us have caught ourselves in the middle of a completely nonsensical act where we basically just wake up, and realize we have no idea what we're doing. It's as if some other completely aloof force possesses the body for a hot minute, and makes it do all kinds of dumb stuff. As long as you can maintain a sense of humility, and the mindless action didn't put you in harms way, it's actually a great chance to laugh at yourself. 

1.

Text - imvegeta_ble • 6d S 1 Award One day when I was about 10 or something, I started subconsciously undoing my shirt in the classroom. While the teacher was teaching. I don't know why and thankfully no one notice but 20 years later even today I remember and think why would that happen? Reply 1 1.9k 3 ...

2.

Text - Lizzymorales • 6d 38 Awards Blew on ice cream I was eating because I was watching a cooking show where they were making soup. QReply 1 16.3k 3 ...

3.

Text - angelavila111 • 6d 3 1 Award Apparently i have this habit when cooking, that whenever i get a spoon and taste the food, i stand there lost in thought for a solid 5 minutes without interruption. The only reason i noticed was because a roommate thought i was just fucking with him and called me out on it [+ Q Reply 1.9k ...

4.

Text - jhalldor • 6d 2 3 87 Awards Driving. I'll be driving home from work and then suddenly realize I was on auto-pilot and am now half way home. Did I run every light? Who knows Q Reply 15.1k ...

5.

Text - ionevenobro •6d 2 Awards I was like 12, was about to eat leftovers for breakfast cause l'm a monster. I sat down with this plate o'food and then just poured milk aaallIl over it. Realized after the second glug of milk that I've made a mistake. Grandpa (RIP) was looking at his disappointment of a grandson but had a grin instead of the usual look of disappointment. Reply 1 1.1k 3 ...

6.

Text - GrillMaster3 •6d 3 E 2 Awards Woke up halfway through a nap to realize l'd fallen asleep face down on the carpet. No idea why I decided that was a good place to nap. Q Reply 1 5.3k 3 •..

7.

Text - buttrammer6969 •6d 3 Awards My goldfish looked hungry and so I got the cat food out and almost poured it into the tank Reply 4.5k ...

8.

Text - 247-sylviaplath • 6d Mouthing the answers to hypothetical interviews about the thing l'm doing at the time. Q Reply 1 1.8k 3 ...

9.

Text - YaBoyRob1 • 6d S 8 5 Awards I leave my phone in the fridge more often than l'd like to admit Reply 1 6.9k 3 ...

10.

Text - funkytown67_rh • 6d 2 3 2 Awards I will just randomly bite my arm and hold the position until I notice. Just like... Why?

11.

Text - Corgi_with_stilts • 6d e 8 5 Awards Having a silent conversation with someone who is not there. Reply 5.6k ...

12.

Text - windsaidtotherain • 6d 3 3 2 Awards Started brushing my teeth one morning, getting ready for work, and half way through wondered why there were so many bubbles overflowing out of my mouth, and why it didn't taste minty. Realized I used face wash on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Surprisingly, it did a good job. Reply 2.4k •..

13.

Text - Martin_RB • 6d 8 4 Awards Reaching home and laying down still dressed then waking up a couple hours later thinking it's early morning and I just got dressed so I get my stuff and start to leave home. Happened to me at least one a week for a couple months. Reply 1 7.7k 3 ...

14.

Text - CrazyPlato • 6d 3 3 Awards Planning a massive lecture on a topic I was fired up about. As if I was about to walk into a college class I was teaching. This has happened multiple times.

15.

Text - thatonelurkerr • 6d 3 1 Award Pacing around my house for long periods of tiem listening to music, talking to myself, and imagining myself in a music video dancing and singing to the song Q Reply 1 2.0k 3 ...

16.

Text - abspencer22 • 6d 3 Awards I pace through my entire house when I'm on the phone. In and out of every room in a pattern and I have no idea I'm doing it until it gets pointed out Q Reply 1 7.6k

17.

Text - TyNyeTheTransGuy • 6d 8 3 Awards Accidentally saying my thoughts out loud. I'll be lying in bed and just go "why the fuck did I do that?" Or "what an idiot" or whatever inner commentary I have going on. Reply 1 2.9k 3 •..

18.

Text - UncharteredComic • 6d Put on an accent while l'm studying and pretend like I'm a foreign professor explaining the work to students. O + Q Reply 744 ...

19.

Text - hawk0_tac0 • 6d 3 1 Award I make random sounds while I day dream. Reply 1 872

20.

Text - bransonnnn • 6d 1 Award Doing impressions around the house. "Meesa called Jar Jar Binks. Meesa your humble serrrrvant." I dont even like Jar Jar. Reply 1.0k ...

21.

Text - SassySavcy • 6d Was watching TV and decided to heat up some leftover pizza. Took it out of the fridge, put it on a plate, placed it in the freezer, went and sat back down, realized I am an idiot. Reply 137 5 ...

22.

Black-and-white - MR_System_ • 6d 2 Awards I interviewed my soap bottle.

23.

Text - cat9tail • 6d Working from home now, so I make my own coffee - typically while I'm also reading morning emails & listening to Alexa read off my schedule. Several times I've mindlessly started to put the hot coffee carafe in the refrigerator after pouring myself a mug, and then realize my brain actually wanted to get the creamer out of the fridge. Thankfully I haven't shattered the cold glass shelves with hot coffee yet, but l've come close twice. Reply 4 260 ...

24.

Text - CaedustheBaedus • 6d Poured my coffee in my cereal instead of the milk. Was completely zoned out. Coffee soaked cheerios do not taste good. Reply 1 983 ...

25.

Text - true_majik • 6d Driving on the busy freeway and suddenly realizing I do not recall the last several miles. As in....how the hell did I get to this point of my drive?!?!! Reply 1 223 3 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment