Sunday, December 13, 2020

Bride Wants To Airbrush Over Bridesmaid's Tattoos


Gotta love how this bride says she doesn't want to be "that bride" and then proceeds to be exactly that bride. Weddings seem to have that uncanny knack for bringing out people's inner toxic perfectionist. Sometimes people like this bride can get so caught up in trying to make sure everything fits their vision for the perfect day, that they end up being way more insensitive than they'd ever normally be. We've got to hope that's the case for this bride. Check out some more wedding drama with this bridezilla Karen who ended up looking like a pauper at her own wedding.

1.

Text - asked a question in •.. 36 mins · SOS: I need advice when it comes to large tats. My foster sister has a few very large mural tattoos on her arms! She is the only one in the wedding who will have tattoos showing. We paying a lot for the perfect wedding and photographer so I am really struggling with what to do. I do not want to be that bride, but they are going to stand out like a sore thumb as they are very vibrant. Do I ask for the airbrush make up lady to go over them as I know that's

2.

Text - MakeMeADonut • 3d 3 1 Award I literally do not understand why the wedding aesthetic being flawless is so important to some people. Just surround yourself with people you love and get married to your favourite person. Reply 2.1k 3 ...

3.

Text - Tenaciousleesha • 3d My husband's cousin was the best man and he asked if we wanted him to shave his (very full and quite impressive) beard. My husband's response was no way, the beard is part of who you are. Without a beard he'd look like a stranger. I don't understand wanting to police someone's look. You knew what they looked like when you picked them. Reply 1 427 3 +

4.

Text - Caca74houete • 3d "I don't want to be that bride"... Proceeds to be that bride Reply 1 395 •..

5.

Text - VVXXWW • 3d Why can't the wedding be perfect AND feature attendants/family/friends with tattoos? Why do tattoos/ colorful hair/arm slings/whatever automatically make a wedding less perfect? I thought the day was supposed to be about bridezilla??? Reply 272 3 ...

6.

Text - pseudo_civilized • 3d Edit them out??? As a wedding photographer, if a client asked me to photoshop out large tattoos on a bridesmaid (who will presumably be in a lot of the photos), l'd probably fire that client unless they were willing to pay a steep fee per edit. That's soo000 much detailed photoshop work and very hard to make it look decent. Just deal with the tattoos lady, they're not hurting anybody! Geez. Reply 1 535 3 ...

7.

Text - RavenMay • 3d I'm constantly reminded by these stories, of the bride who insisted I remove my prescription glasses for the photos and ceremony (bridesmaid). We're no longer friends, for long and complicated reasons that aren't entirely related to this I apparently need to add. Reply 68 •..

8.

Text - SpookyMOmmy • 3d She should just add tattoos to everyone else so she won't "stick out" so bad Reply 170 ...

9.

Text - 77kloklo77 • 3d "Perfect" wedding photos are photos that show your loved ones as they are, in all their glory. ETA what looks "perfect" now is going to look silly in a few years anyway. See: my mother's floppy bridal hat from 1972, all the puffy sleeves from the mid-1990s, tiaras from the 2000s and, yes, all the barn weddings. That's part of the fun! Reply 39 ...

10.

Text - Catscurlsandglasses • 3d People like this suuuuuuuuuck. I have large tattoos up my arms, and I'm in a wedding in March. If I was asked to cover them up, I would just step down. I feel bad for the foster sister.. Clearly you aren't that close that some of this personal art bothers you. O Reply 1 82 3 •..

11.

Text - thehighestwalls • 3d I got kicked out of a wedding party by the bride's mother the day of the wedding because I have full "socks" of tattoos from my knees to my toes. Nothing trashy, but very colorful classic art pieces. Her daughter, my friend who asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, never told her about my tattoos. It was incredibly embarrassing to have a woman shouting in front of everyone that she would not pay for the photographer if I was allowed to be in the photos. Bride did not

12.

Text - Beginning_Friendship • 3d Yeah, because the "perfect" photos are more important than the actual human beings sharing that day with you. Priorities so fucked up. Reply 1 15 <3 ...

13.

Text - my-bug-world • 3d How many people actually look at their wedding photos...? Maybe you have one up in your house (of bride and groom) but unless your a narcissist, no one surely gives a fck a few years later... Reply 1 15 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment