Sunday, December 13, 2020

Incompetent Manager Fires Only OSHA Certified Employee, It Backfires


This company clearly made a big mistake when they fired their only OSHA certified forklift operator. Fortunately, the forklift operator was able to maintain enough presence in the face of that unfortunate development, and ultimately report them, and get them fined to oblivion. Sounds like the incompetent company man decided to quit when it was all said and done. There are some people that you just don't go after. Good for this dude. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/BeagleonBass • 18h 1 16 2 7 @ 10 3 8 6. Fired from last job, but I got the last laugh. Pardon the format, I am on mobile. I worked at a retail chain that sold pet supplies and products. When I started working there it was great, family owned and everyone I worked with was fantastic. The owners eventually wanted to retire and sold the small chain to an investment group. Once the investment group took over, almost all but a few employees were let go, forced out or just

2.

Text - New company brings in new manager to my store. My store was the top performing store in the entire chain, bringing in about $10,000-12,000/day on average. It was always more on weekends and especially around the holidays. The new manager is a Mr Company man, company told him they only want employees around for 2-3 years, myself and two others had been there 10+ years. So naturally he began ruffling feathers and giving us all a hard time. Unfortunately he decided on me first. Mr Company ma

3.

Text - hear that, and told me I either had to work nights and weekends, or that day would be my last day. I told him, "Don't threaten me with a good time, I suppose today is my last day then." I was pretty pissed about that, but it's not a big deal now, ended up being the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I went home early, didn't finish my shift, because fuck em. But when I got home I decided to call my local OSHA inspector and report them for not having a certified operator on staff, as

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment