Sunday, December 13, 2020

Moments that Confirm That Kids Are Weird and Dumb


It's not a question that kids are weird and dumb. They'll take multiple bites of fake fruit, lie about objective facts, and cover themselves in house paint for no reason. Everyone knows a few moments that prove the weird dumbness of children, especially when it comes to the stupid things they remember themselves doing. 

1.

Text - Bobby Schroeder @ponettplus 000 apparently my nine-year-old nephew wanted permission to make a facebook account and my sister was like "no, you're nine" and then he figured out how to make one behind her back and got caught immediately when he sent her a friend request

2.

Text - My niece done told her school we put weed in her food at home that's why she be sleepy YALL ITS PARSLEY My sister going to jail

3.

Text - joe heenan @joeheenan There was a massive unflushed Jobby in the toilet. I asked my boys who did it & my 10yr old son said it was him. My 5yr old son is crying cause he says it was him & his big brother is taking the credit. Have a great week everyone!

4.

Text - Brian Wecht O @bwecht Audrey (6yo): Daddy! Did you know that after Michael left my school, he came back and now people call him David? Me: Does he look and sound totally different too? Audrey: Yes!!! Me: That's not the same kid, honey. Audrey: *long pause* Maybe 3:51 PM 11/6/20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Roof - Where in the dad manual did it mention how to stop a 3 year old from taking bites out of fucking dry wall?

6.

Text - ... 2 hrs • O My son just came up to me with a bag of chips and said "Daddy, I can't eat this. The bag is broken" pointing to the open end of the bag. Me, thinking he was just being a 5 year old and making a big deal out of some minor grievance: "There's nothing wrong with it, just eat the chips." Son: "I can't, the bags broken!" Me: "What does that have to do with the chips?" Son: "No, I can't eat it because there's a hole in the bag." Me: "Yeah, that's how you open it. Here, give me the

7.

Text - ... Remembering when I was 7 and found out that showers instead of baths saved water, so then filled the bath up with the shower head to save my parents money Imaoooo 43 3 comments O Like Comment Share

8.

Text - TRAINER Bill Draw 2 cards. (P.lacky, Blus. Ken Sugimori 01995, 96, 96 Nintendo, Creatures GAMEFREAK O1999 Wizards 91/102

9.

Photograph - GREEN OROUP waht "when I grow up I want to be a dog"

10. "Rocket ships"

Shelf - ti

11.

Text - Alex Faulk @Luz_235 When I was ~6 I learned how to open the child safety latch on the cabinet where my parents kept all the cleaning supplies after a long time of trying to figure out how it worked. Luckily for me I was too excited opening and closing the cabinet repeatedly to poison myself.

12.

Text - : Anonymous 06/23/18(Sat)19:13:48 No.772383429 >be 9 >playing Paper Mario >halfway through game get to part where you have to buy a quest item from a store >shop owner (toad) says item is out of stock and will be in stock soon 309 KB PNG >assume it means I have to actually WAIT for it >spend 3 IRL months checking in the game to see if the item has come in stock yet >8 years later watching a speedrun of the game >realize you didn't have to fucking wait for it, you just had to fucking conti

13.

Drink - C Jess 2h •O Good evening who needs a free happy meal? We have 18 available. My 5 year old knows how to grubhub. livery MeDela Aatlivery McDelivery V002

14.

Photography - pineapplefiendwillriseagain: This is my little baby cousin and he is dressed as a smoke detector for Halloween None of us know why but he is really obsessed with smoke detectors That's all he's asked for in the way of presents these past two years He calls them "snoke edectors" Also he has a scrapbook of everyone in the family posing with their smoke detectors

15.

Tile

16.

Text - Truth teller This reminds me of when I took my young daughters to the Ohio River to watch submarine races. OK, it's easy to fool kids, but fun. 3 years ago 12K 1 50 SHOW MORE REPLIES

17.

Text - Britt | Resume Writer & Career Enha... @bossy_britt My son kept saying he wanted "brownies" so I baked brownies and was still crying saying "no I want the white brownies" Thad to call my husband and ask what he meant. Whole time he meant "hashbrowns"

18.

People - He really sitting here watching the TV like he ain't just use the whole thing of Vaseline in his head man 144

19.

Text - My almost 3 yr old daughter found our Ouija board and has been using it to practice her ABCS and Numbers. ES OUIJA NO ORSTUVWA 1234567890 GOOD BY

20.

Text - 纪 family had super powers a cud fly mum could go invisible , told her that hers wis dain big farts n she's devastated Just watched the incredibles n told her our MORE DFT 1DEAS ONLINE ANDD

21.

Child

22.

No way has my kid eaten fucking sponge

23.

Child

24.

Cat furniture

25.

Sob.

26.

Horse

27.

Text - I may have done a lot of embarrassing things in my life, but my older sister actually once found a cabbage patch kids birth certificate in my moms filing cabinet, started screaming at and accusing our mom of hiding our "brother" Clyde Fabian from us, and she was like 15 9:35 PM 11/30/20 · Twitter for iPhone 79 Retweets 11 Quote Tweets 1,173 Likes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment