Friday, December 18, 2020

People's Biggest Flexes They Tell No One


Everyone's sense of achievement is a little bit different, but we've all done things we consider great, whether they were planned or totally accidental. You could be talking to someone for an hour and never know they once held the world record in Buck Hunt or if they're a double jointed. People do some amazing things, like these "I'll do it myself" moments in history.

1.

Text - Theoboi63 3.7k points · 15 hours ago 3 2 I intentionally don't step on ants just because they're cool

2.

Text - PM_meASelfie 44.5k points · 16 hours ago · edited 6 hours ago 3 3 @9 3 3 8 4 When my girlfriend and I worked at the same bar, I threw a coaster at her like a frisbee. It arced over her and like twenty customers only to land perfectly on the neat stack of other coasters like 50 feet away. It was so fucking cool but nobody noticed except one customer who I later had to kick out for taking a nap on the bar. No point in telling anybody, but I look back fondly on that moment.

3.

Text - _dontjimthecamera 39.3k points · 12 hours ago 3 8 12 3 15 5 In my public speaking class I had to give a speech on procrastination. I wrote the speech an hour before class. In my feedback notes I was told I had great preparation.

4.

Text - onthenextmaury 37.6k points · 14 hours ago 9 7 26 & 13 More I saw a lizard in the middle of a busy road. I bent down on the side of the road and called for it as I put my hands out and he ran straight into my arms. I carried him to safety and didn't think anything of it until I heard a stranger behind me go, "Did y'all see that shit?? She's a lizard whisperer!" Man I wish there was another witness because I bet I looked cool

5.

Text - whiteshadow88 31.3k points · 13 hours ago 4 9 7 S 4 & 3 More Woman in my office had a fairly long piece of TP attached to her shoe and I stepped on it and detached it from her shoe. I felt like a super hero. I still feel like a superhero about it.

6.

Text - frick-you-fricker 27.9k points · 13 hours ago 2 3 3 & 4 More I saw Elton John in Vegas. Red Piano Tour. During Benny and the Jets (I can whistle extremely loudly), I nailed the whistle part that is on live version of the song that plays on the radio. He smiled.

7.

Text - roadtrip-ne 27.0k points · 16 hours ago 3 O 4 & 11 More I can make the price of any stock go down simply by buying it.

8.

Text - Ill_pick_later 25.2k points · 14 hours ago 46 2 4 4 3 7 8 2 I keep light up sketchers under my bed to walk around the house at night.

9.

Text - frankzero01 20.6k points · 13 hours ago 3 3 8 3 Had a class where the professor was pissed that everyone did really bad on an essay and was yelling at the class. He said that aside from one person who got a 97 percent he was disappointed with everyone there. I had the 97 percent.

10.

Text - humanperson7 20.4k points · 16 hours ago 2 8 I won a youtuber's writing competition. My story got seen by 100k people which was cool. But all the other winners got a trip to vidcon for a live reading of their stories...I didn't because I don't have social media. Yes I'm still salty about it, 7yrs later

11.

Text - Papazotic 16.8k points · 14 hours ago I have a no gag reflex...this will go to my grave... married man with 3 kids

12.

Text - zombieggs 15.5k points · 13 hours ago · 4 3 2 E 3 I ran over a half marathon at night for five edited 3 hours ago months everyday, I shouldn't be proud because that was my lowest point mentally but I was.

13.

Text - 2 32 whatcubed 15.1k points · 12 hours ago I have enough old, valuable Magic the Gathering cards to buy a car. A new, really nice car. I don't tell anyone IRL because they're from when I was young and collected them, and my current social circle would think it's kid/nerd stuff and wouldn't understand. Doesn't get me down, though. Current plan is to hold on to them until they go up enough over time to match my mortgage balance, then use them to pay off my house.

14.

Text - mr_sto0pid 14.6k points · 16 hours ago · edited 2 hours ago O I am on the top page of the high scores for 8 5@4 & 6 More runecrafting in the game old-school runescape.

15.

Text - throwaway61419 14.3k points · 16 hours ago My debit card went through for a really large amount and the lady behind the counter had been being so smug and irritating for so long and then she tried to deny my card because "it wouldn't go through for that amount" and I asked her to just please try it. The look on her face when it went through was so satisfying. May I never make that large a purchase again.

16.

Text - motodextros 13.8k points · 12 hours ago O 2 & 12 More Whenever I think about telling this story, it always comes out with a "that happened" type of feel, so I have kept it to myself. Everyday in junior year of high school I would eat my lunch, stand up, and toss my trash toward the wide mouthed trash can about 25 feet away. Everyday... I would miss. I would then routinely do the walk of shame to get it all thrown away. This went on until the Spring, it was April or May (I forget when exac

17.

Text - jbartlet827 12.3k points · 12 hours ago e I bought some then relatively worthless Apple stock because I thought I'd be able to eBay the stock certificate with the rainbow apple logo when the company went out of business. My investment guy just thinks I'm really clever. I've not corrected him.

18.

Text - shipoopi29 11.2k points · 16 hours ago I'm on level 4,000 in candy crush

19.

Text - The_russiankid e 8.4k points · 13 hours ago 2 3 e 3 3 & 5 More I dropped a fry from my mouth and slapped it to try and save it. It landed back in the box

20.

Text - milescowperthwaite 5.9k points · 14 hours ago · edited 4 hours ago I pulled over when I saw a house on fire one 3 2 2 & 9 More morning. Ran over and a woman was crying that her child was inside. I ran into the smoke and fire, down a hallway, followed the crying. Found the child and carried her outside to her mom. I waited with them until the FD arrived, then left. Was late for work and got yelled at. Didnt say anything to anyone.

21.

Text - JosePrettyChili 5.2k points · 9 hours ago ,6 & 30 More I was in the grocery store and saw an older woman standing in the aisle comparing what was in her cart to what was in her wallet, obviously counting to see if she could afford everything. Based on her body language as she walked away I could tell that the answer was no. So I took a 20 out and walked up to her and said, "M'am, when you were over there just a second ago this fell out of your wallet." I handed her the bill, and just walk

22.

Text - TheSlothProphet 3.8k points · 17 hours ago Everytime I eat a popsicle, I bite it and chew it. It makes my teeth feel super cold and fresh, it doesn't hurt me at all

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment