Friday, December 18, 2020

British Lad Mistakes Hot Chocolate Treat For Bath Bomb, Mess Ensues


Always read those instructions. You just never know if you're going to end up right in the middle of an unfortunate predicament where you assumed that the hot cocoa bomb you were so kindly gifted for the holidays, is actually a bath bomb. We don't even care if this is real or not. Just picturing this dude going through with this, completely oblivious is enough to get the laughs rolling. 

1.

Blue - Messenger 9:35 PM Ment to say to you today put that chocolate bath bomb in bath and it got stuck in my hair etc took ages to wash out was quite sticky but thanx luv xxx That was not a bath bomb trish for fuck sake ru serious xxX Wasn't it

2.

Blue - Seriously! It was a hot chocolate bomb U drink it!! Poor hot milk on it xx Was stuck round bath and me ohhh dear saw bomb 9:41 PM

3.

Blue - 9:41 PM Please tell me your joking!!! Me and Shaun are pissin our selfs here xx Seen It had marshmallows in the middle of it xx Had to rinse my hair off about three times

4.

Blue - Ru really been serious I've never laughed so much in my life I've got tears rolling down my face 9 Well I didnt bloody know Carly thought summat was ammiss when bath looked like I had shit in it

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment