Friday, December 18, 2020

Karen Takes Sweet Time In Handicap Space, Gets Blocked In


On the list of simple things to do to avoid being a jerk, not parking in a handicap space is really near the top. It's incredibly easy to not park in one when you don't need one, but this Karen just couldn't resist. People notice, like this parking lot Grinch who saved the day when drivers kept illegally parking in handicap spots.

1.

Text - r/EntitledPeople · Posted by u/fredzred 5 days ago 3 S Karen Won't Get Out Of The Handicap Parking Space And Gets Angry When She Gets Blocked in Here I was, thinking that I'd ran out of entitled people stories that don't involve my mother, but I'm back with yet another one. This happened a few days ago. I'm recovering from abdominal surgery 12 days prior to when this happened. I was finally feeling up for shopping and there were things I needed from the hardware store. I'm a 30yo disabled

2.

Text - Mr. Taxi Man (who we'll call Bruce) dropped me off and I went in to do my thing. Nothing out of the ordinary. When I finished my shopping I called to get the taxi back. It would be a 15 minute wait but it was such a nice day that I didn't mind waiting outside. As I was waiting I noticed that someone was parked in the disabled parking space but there was no disabled tags on the windscreen. Annoying but I honestly didn't care at that point. I just wanted to get home. About 10 minutes later

3.

Text - A few minutes after that I saw my taxi arrive. Bruce, being the polite and patient man he is, waited for the woman to drive out of the car space. Karen knew he was waiting for her and she was damn sure she was parking illegally in the disabled parking space, but do you think she cared? She finished her cigarette and got into her car. We waited. And waited. Then waited some more. Until Bruce got rightly fed up and parked the taxi directly behind Karen's car, blocking her in. This is when t

4.

Text - BRUCE: (in a mocking apologetic tone) "I'm very sorry but I needed the car space. And you seemed to ma'am, want to stay there. Just thought I'd do you a favor. Now, if you don't mind, I have a job to do." Brice gestured in my direction as I gave Karen a big smile. I hate confrontation so I appreciated Bruce doing it for me. Bruce got into the car and fastened me and my wheelchair into place, all the while with Karen yelling profanities and threatening to call the police. If it were any ot

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment