Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Man Orders Boxes, Repeatedly Gets Granola


Anyone who has ever muddled through the rollercoaster of trying to deal with customer service that works for a massive company knows that the process can be profoundly frustrating. Sometimes, you just put that order in and end up getting something completely different from what you originally paid for. If you're lucky, you'll manage to get it sorted without having your blood pressure soar right through the roof. 

1.

Screenshot - dave meslin @meslin 1. Three weeks ago, I ordered a box of boxes from @PkgWholesalers, via @amazonca. Specifically, I ordered a package of 25 boxes, each 6x9x6: Tweet übersetzen The Packaging Wholesalers 9x6x6-Inch Shipping Boxes, 25-Count (BS090606) amazon.ca

2.

Text - dave meslin @meslin · 2T Antwort an @meslin, @PkgWholesalers und @amazonca 2. When the delivery arrived at my door, it was a box of Chocolate Sea Salt Granola packets. eh and chria Awar tnent den cngredien ethergin SUGAR mune heath w + PROBIOTICS purely elizabeth. NET WT PROBIOTIC GRANOLA SALTY-SWEET CRUNCHY CLUSTERS CHOCOLATE SEA SALT with organic quinoa, hand chia. Award-winning Wmient-dense ingredients 27 5 112 dave meslin @meslin · 2T 3. I was frustrated, but mistakes happen. So I wen

3.

Advertising - dave meslin @meslin · 2T 4. A few days later, another box of granola arrived. ST EI R + PROBIOTICS purely elizabeth. PROBIOTIC GRANOLA SALTY-SNEET CRUNCeY CLUSTERS CHOCOLATE SEA SALT Medewth eak RI Dd Ch Awsed wng IN dit 27 3 116 dave meslin @meslin · 2T 5. I shipped it back, cancelled the order and asked for a refund. Then I re-ordered the item, starting afresh. I figured it was a one-off glitch, and a new order would be fine. right? .... 27 3 90

4.

Text - dave meslin @meslin · 2T 6. Two days later, I got a box delivered to my house with - I kid you not - a package of Harry Potter coasters. PADFOOT & PONGS dto pred The MARAUDERS MAP Hay Potter MARAUDER'S MAP COASTER SET-4 PIECE 27 4 155 dave meslin @meslin · 2T 7. I returned the item and, for reasons I can't fathom, instead of asking for a refund I again asked @amazonca to send me the correct order. Yesterday, I got another box of granola. 27 1 135

5.

Text - dave meslin @meslin · 2T 8. Today I figured out the problem. The granola company and the coaster company buy THEIR boxes from the same people l'm trying to by mine from. And the barcode scanners at @amazonca are picking up the old sticker - from the box company! 102608713 BOOCP34P50 The Packaging Wholesalers 9 x 6 x 6 Inches Shipping Boxes, 25- Count (BS090606) Newltem 27 20 289 dave meslin @meslin · 2T 9. So each time l was getting the wrong order, I was also getting ONE correct box. So

6.

Text - dave meslin @meslin · 18 h 10. UPDATE: So, after my thread was posted, I got a nice message from @AmazonHelp, asking me to contact their support team. Following a 40 minute online chat, I was told: "You had been delivered wrong items because there was some error but now you will get the proper items." 2 27 3 150 dave meslin @meslin · 18 h 11. I responded, with honesty: "The error has been fixed? It wasn't fixed the first three times.. so l'm skeptical!" @amazonca responded: "You will get

7.

Text - dave meslin @meslin · 18 h 12. Today, another box arrived. purely elizabeth. purely elizabeth. PROBIOTIC GRANOLA HOBIOTIC GRANOLA elizabeth. APLE WALNUT MAPLE WALNUT MAPLE WALNUT 8 27 14 456 dave meslin @meslin · 17 h 13. I've now received a total of 12 bags of granola + 4 Harry Potter coasters. I've reached out to @PkgWholesalers, but they brushed me off. I think I'm gonna take @m_layton's advice and just go to a damn store. You know, a physical place, with things in it. Things you can s

8.

Sleeve - Amazon I was able to obtain your boxes Is it actually granola?

9.

Eyewear - I want boxes Is that what you have, or do you have granola?

10.

Glasses - Amazon - I have the boxes - You're sure? You have boxes and not granola?

11.

Hairstyle - Amazon That is correct I have boxes I do not have granola. Excellent! Please give me the boxes.

12.

Finger - Amazon Harry Potter Coasters Here you go! Harry Potter Coasters

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment