Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Customer Combats Whiny Boomer With Aggressive Generosity


Sometimes in life you've just gotta kill 'em with kindness. When this millennial customer happened upon an unfortunate situation involving an entitled baby boomer rapping off some bullish complaint about their DQ Blizzard not being up to their standards, the millennial decided to intervene with acts of aggressive generosity. Suffice to say, the once whiny baby boomer was brought to a standstill. 

1.

Text - unclefather cashier: I'm sorry it's going to be a 5 minute wait for your food old people: let me speak to your manager. This never would have happened in my day. And yet you all want the minimum wage raised. I'm going to kill you. cashier: I'm sorry it's going to be a 5 minute wait for your food millennials: okay, my apologies. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sorry l'm here.

2.

Text - chasing-asterion me, walking into a store: are you guys busy? i can come back later. please don't push yourselves on my account. things happen heatherleigh02 Had a baby boomer in front of me at the Dairy Queen. She INSISTED she was a Blizzard EXPERT and there was simply NOT ENOUGH chocolate pieces in her blizzard and she wanted to complain to "whoever is

3.

Text - in charge". She's going on and on with this teenager. The teenager is calmly explaining they make them all the same etc etc procedure etc etc. But this woman is now yelling at the teen. So I walk past the woman and put money in teen's tip jar. Haven't even gotten ice cream yet. Woman looks at me. Turns back and yells some more with the teen. I put more money in the tip jar.

4.

Text - The teen smiles at me. The woman can't think of what to say to me and stops yelling, because I'm looking at her dead in the eye like "atm is over there, I can go all night. The more you yell at her, the more money she makes." aplatonicjacuzzi Aggressive generosity to combat boomer selfishness is so punk raptoradapter Weaponize compassion

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment