Sunday, November 1, 2020

Tinder Pickup Lines That Had Zero Shame


We can always count on Tinder for the cheesy pickup lines, the spicy wordplay, and the bold and unfiltered banter. It's a place where the world's hopeless romantics and spicy silvertongues collide to exchange pleasantries, or get in genuine verbal squabbles. Sometimes though, all the odds are defied, and people somehow end up walking away from the "successfully paired right swipe" with an actual date set up. 

1.

Text - It is a guarantee that I will analyze every situation and conversation and correct you when you are wrong factually, morally & otherwise You will make errors and I will notify you. If you find that bothersome I understand Im just doing my do diligence for who I am prepare you mentally Кay Due* diligence Sent pe a message Send GIF

2.

Text - Yesterday, 09:13 Thanks Today, 08:52 When did you get in to pottery? 8 years ago That's awesome how long have you had a studio 2 years How has it been during the shut down?

3.

Text - Canceled for some of it Back open now? Yes That's good :) so what's your favorite thing to make? Mugs. Today, 21:49 Do they hold coffee well? Well yeah Excellent, because I definitely need some after this conversation E Stitch It!

4.

Text - Hmm that's debatable Tue, Sep 24 10:56PM Alright, what do you think is good? Thu, Sep 26 12:57AM Maybe 2-3 days? Sat, Sep 28 1:27PM Perhaps 4-6 days? Wed, Oct 2 4:34AM It's gotta be 7-10 days.

5.

Text - Which I highly disagree with. And if that's what you find to be appropriate, this isn't going to work out. Wed, Nov 27 11:30PM 9 weeks, wow. Thats nuts! Fri, Feb 14 3:46PM Almost 5 months. That's like a deployment. Thu, Sep 24 4:40AM A whole year. That's an awful long time to reply. And to think that 24 hours was debatable. I'm beginning to think you were never going to respond at all.

6.

Text - Thursday 6:34 AM Hey love Thursday 8:55 AM Нeyo Thursday 9:34 AM Sorry this is upfront but my electric bill is due today could You please help me out if not it's fine maybe we can stilll chat Today 3:02 AM I got my own bills. Grow up lol Sent

7.

Product - A Sports * Sent it's in the game ilove you E.

8.

Text - ll 3 07:45 Wen YOU MATCHED WITH WEN ON 2020-03-13. Now we just need to establish the where Sent Type a message.. Send

9.

Text - ull Verizon 7:43 PM 10% Makenna YOU MATCHED WITH MAKENNA ON 10/9/20 I'm not gonna lie l'm not a fan of your bio bro now PLAYING: Who asked (Feat: Nobody) II > 2:18 / 3:56 Sent

10.

Text - Okay lol are you italian Yes yes I am Today, 6:47 PM I can speak italian Show me lol mario luigi grazie pasta gelato Sent Blocked Send a message Send

11.

Text - E Yesterday Hey Today Hello there do like pineapple on pizza? Absolutely not. Those 2 do not belong together I am hoping that you dont like it either I DO НАНА P Report Now I know why you right swiped on me You have no taste Delivered

12.

Text - ll GCI ? 10:08 AM 177% Jen YOU MATCHED WITH JEN ON 4/10/20 hi jen i'm ben Friday 11:12 AM hi ben i'm jen Yesterday 12:14 PM nice to meet you jen. do you wanna be my fren? Sent Yesterday 6:00 PM i'd love to be your fren ben. you seem like a solid ten

13.

Text - Izzy CanI get bizzy with izzy Today 6:20 pm Busy* Can I get busy with iusy Your not good with spelling You're* Sent Type a message . Send GIF Yeah I'm [ ] {} # % + ED

14.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2/28/19 How much does a polar bear weigh? Yesterday 9:55 AM Enough to break the ice You'd think that but no, polar bears live on ice, that'd be pretty fucking dumb if they fell through it all the time.

15.

Text - Lauren Yesterday How's your evening? It's a must have on my checklist to have a job a house and a car and it's a must that you be 6ft + P Report Today Hello. I meet all of those requirements. It's a must on my checklist that you have 9 months of cash reserves in case of an emergency, a debt/income ratio of less than 30%, and put at least 20% of your income into tax advantaged retirement account. I also require C-cups or bigger.

16.

Text - You know, the more Y's somebody has in their "heyy", the more interested they are in you With that being said, heyyyy Sent May 31, 2016, 8:38 PM Не

17.

Text - mils @camiler_h can u imagine how packed trails would be if everyone on tinder who said they liked hiking actually did it

18.

Text - What's your major? Today 7:49 PM How bout a more unique question. Which vegetable gives you the most anxiety Today 8:26 PM Kiwis! Bad experience w one as a kid That's a fucking fruit Sent

19.

Text - DU MATCHEDE MED I 1 D. 30/12/2018 Are you a bot or real? You're almost too pretty Sendt I ノ Would a bot send you that ?

20.

Text - Katie Today 09:04 What convinced you to swipe right, Katie? Today 09:50 Desperation You?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment