Sunday, November 1, 2020

Man Trolls Gift Card Scammer For Hours


You did a beautiful thing, my dude. Keep up the good work. Nothing melts our hearts like seeing a scammer get their comeuppance. 

1.

Text - 4:44 PM Hello how are you doing? Hey Aunt Christine l'm doing well thank you. How is everyone doing there? You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages. Doing wonderfully great. Hope everything is going on fine with you? Yep can't complain. I'm stationed in San Diego. My wife and kids are back in Va

2.

Text - Okay. Good to hear. Ahh ok. heeere we go. Can you help me get something from the store Not sure I understand what you mean What do I mean? How can I help Okay. I want a gift card from the store. Ok why not drive down to the grocery store and get one

3.

Text - Out of stock.walmart or Walgreen. Can you help me get one? Gift card to where? To me Right but a gift card for what store? From Wal-Mart or Walgreen or CVS

4.

Text - Have you ever purchased anything online before? Why do you ask? I could walk you through getting one online Can't do that, and lI'm currently out of money Oh is everything ok?

5.

Text - Yes, everything is fine Ok what do you need from me? If you can help get one Gift card. Sure want me to give you a call on the phone? No. Cell phone is off untill I get it fixed at at&t I'm getting it next week. Ok so how would I get you the card?

6.

Text - In the store. When you get it, just tell me on here And then what? Tell me when you get one Are you going to get it now? Yea how much? What bout $100? Who's the gift card for?

7.

Text - Me lol Ok and then l'll mail it to your house? Tell me, before you mail it ok Ok Send me your mailing address You getting it right now? Yes

8.

Text - When you do get it let me know Ok brb Ok How are things with Uncle Mike?

9.

Text - Ok got it What's your address? Oh Send a picture of it Walmart Gift Card

10.

Text - Okay. Take the card out and scratch the back Ok let me get something to scratch it with. Did Uncle Mike end up selling his boat? Ok.. no Oh he didn't sell it? Can you ask him if he would be willing to take $4,500 for it? Okay Have you scratch the back card Yes

11.

Text - Send a picture of it too Ok 1 sec Ok Oh crap. Phone died. Can you give me a second while I charge my phone? Okay be fast bout it That's a bit rude Aunt Christine My bad

12.

Text - Did Uncle Mike recover from his sexual reassignment surgery? I know he was worried Almost charged Yes he did, he was really worried. 4452 1657567387 Wow that came out really blurry

13.

Text - Thats not clear Want me to mail it now? You didn't get it all scratched Well if it's scratched you can't use it silly goose Just get all scratched and send a full pics of it ??? Ok I'm trying Ok

14.

Text - My hand is shaking real bad from the Parkinson's Oh sorry bout that. Yea got it from watching too many back to the future movies Lol I just called the neighbor to come over and take the picture for me.

15.

Text - Okay. Have you scratch all of it Yea You can try to take a picture of it again Yea I just said the neighbor is coming over and gonna take a picture for me. I'm glad you contacted me though and not anyone else. There are a lot of scammers out there. Wouldn't want anyone to take advantage of my precious angel Ok Ok

16.

Text - Gonna be about 5 minutes. She is putting on her shoes So what else is new? Ok Ok my friends here He has a working phone but is not tech savvy. Can you walk him through it? Are you still there Aunt Christine? Yes I'm here Have you gotten thr picture of it

17.

Text - Yes he just took it with his brand new Canon DLSR. This thing is nice Ok tell him to send it your phone then you can now send it to me Ok. I'm really glad I could help. He's going down to RiteAid now.shouldn't be but 10 minutes. Thats too long His he there with you He's getting his shoes on now to go to Rite Aid

18.

Text - He has to get the picture developed so he can mail it to you Send it me on here Here picture of it, send it on here He has to develop the film silly Ok. Mind if we catch up while we wait? Feel like it's been ages since we last spoke! You why not try and snap again with your phone let see if it will be ok

19.

Text - Ok one second. I just feel like I never get to talk to you. Ok lol How are things what's new in your life? Good . I'm watching the capital 4th very moving Not sure I know what that is. What channel? most of all channels shows it O awesome

20.

Text - Neighbor just called. He's on the way back with the photos Snap it like this and send to me with your phone Like what Like thie picture I just sent to you. I didn't receive anything Send it to me again Can I send you a picture of John riding his daddy's motorcycle to see if my pictures are going through?

21.

Product - Yes Did that come through ok?

22.

Text - Awesome Yea hasn't he grown up?! I said you try sending picture of the card let's see huh Seems like just yesterday he was ripping off cash from ATM's and bringing estranged Austrian men home

23.

Text - HD

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment