Sunday, November 1, 2020

Entitled Parent Demands Public Artist Make Art for Them


The world has its unfair share of entitled people with demanding boldness. In this case it's a parent who hit up an artist who makes art for the public, just so they could demand special treatment for their kid. It's unclear what kind of reasoning leads someone down the path of thinking this is a normal request, but wow.

1.

Text - Hey can you put a picture out in front of the Disney resort somewhere on August 7? I'll text you and let you now what time will work. THX Aw l'm glad you like them but I prefer folks find them organically. When I paint them is completely dependent on my work schedule. If you'd like to get two mailed to you, one to keep and one to hide for someone else to find, you can donate to one of the preferred charities listed in my featured story "Get Your Own!" Thank you so much for reaching out an

2.

Text - I'm not gonna pay for it, I just want my kid to find it, it will be organic l just need to make sure you put it out sometime when we will be there and can run down and grab it. Unfortunately, that defeats the purpose of the project, which is providing random art for unsuspecting individuals to find. I do place clues as soon as the pictures are claimed. You can also donate to one of the preferred charities and send me a receipt, and I'll mail you two and cover the cost of shipping and all.

3.

Text - You suck. And why would I donate to a black charity? All lives matter. Aaaaaand that's the end of that. Have a nice day. Seen

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment