Friday, November 6, 2020

Things That Annoy People The Most


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the things that drive people the most insane. We've all got that one thing that when it enters our field of consciousness, it just brings our blood to an enraged boil instantaneously. It could be someone on the subway insisting on playing their favorite Justin Bieber song, on their phone's speakers. Or, maybe it's the awful moment that a TV show gets cancelled after ending their last season on a total cliffhanger that had you completely emotionally invested. 

1.

Text - Text - Halestone67 • 21h When TV shows end the latest season on a and then get cancelled cliffhanger Reply 1.9k ...

2.

Text - oyuno_miyumi • 20h When the word is just out of my mental reach at the moment. Especially when it's a very common word. Reply 1 292 ...

3.

Text - Text - AV8ORboi • 21h when the ice in your lemonade melts and the drink tastes slightly diluted Reply 898 3 ...

4.

Text - Text - FrootMashen • 17h People in groups taking up the whole pavement Reply 105 ...

5.

Text - Text - Jotaro_Kujo-Joestar • 21h 3 1 Award People chewing with their mouths open Q Reply 999 ...

6.

Text - Text - jordnicole00 • 20h When people interrupt you (or someone you're talking to) constantly Reply 1 250 ...

7.

Text - Text - neinerneinerbebop • 21h People who talk loud on the phone in public O Reply 981 ...

8.

Text - Text - nowhereman136 • 20h When you say "whats up" and they reply "the sky" Q Reply 210 ...

9.

Text - Text - account04321 • 20h When my headphones wire gets caught on something and pulled off Reply 663 ...

10.

Text - Text - gruuuuuumpy • 20h Taking longer to complain about a task than it would have to taken to just do it. Reply 60 ...

11.

Text - Text - ajaxblack • 19h 1 Award Children in bars/breweries. If you're glaring at me because I said "fuck" loudly in a loud tasting room with my adult friends in front of your young child, feel it's more your fault than mine Reply 603 ...

12.

Text - Text - FrogginBullfish_ • 20h People who listen to music without headphones in public. Especially public transit. Reply 1 187 ...

13.

Text - Text - iahimide • 20h Wet socks. I don't know why, but I feel like my blood is boiling the moment I step in water with socks on

14.

Text - Text - metallicpalace • 21h I hate when people switch bodies with other people in movies. | Reply 138 ...

15.

Text - Text - spiderbabyinapram • 20h When a person is walking behind me, a little too close. Reply 40 ...

16.

Text - Text - grey_hippo9867 • 18h the people who put you down when your really excited about something. That stuff is so annoying A Q Reply 24 ... +

17.

Text - Text - TurkeyDinner547 • 21h Strong perfume / cologne. Reply ... 56

18.

Text - Text - SmegmaOnDemand • 21h People with superfluous lights on the outside of their cars.

19.

Text - Text - drew_pace2019 • 13h I work at Dunkin Donuts. We have many regulars that come in every day and get the same order. Just the other day, mid rush (7am) I messed up an order. (I make the sandwiches) it just so happened to be one of our regulars. She then went off on me, after I apologized, re - made her order, and gave her a refund. She said "I come here every day, you should know my order by now." Well yes, I do, sorry l'm paying attention to.the other 20+ orders I have, and not focus

20.

Text - Text - dihstyle69 • 20h coworkers who seem to be truly amazing guys whenever they talk to you until multiple people start telling you how bad he has been talking about you to everyone. you can't trust anyone at work, really. O Q Reply 1 12 3 ...

21.

Text - Text - sheikhyerbouti • 20h When I get interrupted while I'm talking. Reply 4 21 ...

22.

Text - Text - scienceboicowboy • 13h When someone calls me "Buddy". I'm not a damn child!!!! Reply 5 •.. +

23.

Text - 7thDracooler • 20h When the WIFI goes off in the middle of a download. It kills me Reply 4 ...

24.

Text - Konmanhit • 20h People that dont accept facts in conversations and thinking they know everything. Reply 10 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment