Friday, November 6, 2020

Choosing Beggar Asks For Computer Help, Assumes Stranger Will Pay For It


At first, you might be thrown off, cause it almost seems like they're not about to be an entitled, choosing beggar. In short time though, things escalate, and suddenly we have a choosing beggar showing their true face. They basically assumed that the very stranger helping them with computer tips, would also pay for the parts they recommended for purchase. Nope, that's not how it works. 

1.

Text - THU 2:45 PM Thank you for any help you can give! He said he wants to play COD4, Fortnite, GTA5, and Rocket League. If it saves me money thatd be awesome! TIA THU 5:12 PM No worries, I can help where I can. You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages. First thing to know is there's about a dozen parts to a computer, I tried to make a list where you can get them all from one location while being as close to $700 as possible. https://ca.pc

2.

Text - The good thing about computers is they can be upgraded piecemeal, so if or when that video card is not enough, it's not a big deal just swapping that one part. 6:18 AM That's great! Let me know whe nyou can order them 9:13 AM Pardon? You'd have to order them or find them in store. It's easy to build a computer, I can even help along the way, but you'll have to get the parts first. What? I asked for help getting my son a computer

3.

Text - Right, I'm helping you get a parts list made. Did you think I was going to pay for it? I'm sort of lost. Thats what it means by help no? If you're not going to help, get lost. Youve already w\asted my time You said you know nothing about computers. I'm helping you build one by suggesting parts to buy. Hell, I even would have traveled to you to assemble, maybe show you or your son how it's done so you'll know for the future. I never agreed to pay for it, too.

4.

Text - If you were joking, haha I get it. If not, then wew. You're out of your gourd thinking a stranger would give you $800 computer for free. wow the nerve Thanks for getting my sons hopes up, he really wanted a computer and I thought you were going to help. Thats why I asked on a help group It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't give a shit about your son. I've given the extent of my help, either use what I said or stop messaging me. asshole

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment