Monday, November 23, 2020

Quick Tumblr Thread Of Professors With Max Chill


Some of us grew up hearing from our high school teachers that college professors were going to be insufferably difficult. Some of us ended up with that being the case. Then others, others encountered professors with surreal levels of chill or just genuine detached boredom. Whether these email exchanges are real or not, they certainly paint quite the pretty, relaxed picture of what the higher education life can be like. I wonder if it's even more ridiculous nowadays with everyone being forced to complete their studies from home. 

1.

Text - stimman3000 Follow Subject: make up assignment whats poppin carolina can i get an assignment for my 20% back. also im in la do you want anything thats like under $20 from there thanks, alex

2.

Text - to me 6 minutes ago Details a cactus I will send you your make up work soon we're really at that point in the year where no one cares about anything huh krishnadewme Follow 7:23 1

3.

Text - Re: Class You BK Apr 18 Is it cool if l'm late to class if I bring you Starbucks? Get Outlook for iOS

4.

Text - Apr 18 SA To You That's fine! Just don't tell anyone. I don't have cash on me so is it ok if I pay you next week? Grande iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato (I can't have dairy) Thanks! Get Outlook for iOS

5.

Text - Reddit 8:46 AM @ 100% You Yesterday WK To Wiltse, David Dr. Wiltse, Is it still okay for me to take my final tomorrow at 12? Let me know, KW ...

6.

Text - Wiltse, David 8:45 AM WD To You whatever David L. Wiltse, PhD bant Dra fDalitiaal Caia Reply 7 Mail Calendar Files People

7.

Text - O wallpatterns My psych professor mentioned swaddling in lecture so I emailed him a picture of me being swaddled in my dorm room and asked if I could get extra credit because it was really hot in there and I got really | sweaty and he was like “fabulous, sure"

8.

Text - Starbucks Tonight, Y'all Professor Inbox BS 5:25 PM DETAILS see you later, Taters.

9.

Text - mountainashfae Follow FW: Honors Awards Good morning, my Corn Tortillas of Ambition, Waiting to be Filled With The Ground Beef of Knowledge, the Spicy Guacamole of Wisdom, the Shredded Cheddar of Good Judgement, and the Iceberg Lettuce of Compassion, I'm going to miss the Honors Advisor from my university.

10.

Sky - wrathofthestag Follow mm But here's the thing, my little chili babies, 411,074 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment