Monday, November 23, 2020

Frustrated Owner Posts All The Stuff Their Cat Steals


Some cats bring home dead animals. This one brings home other people's stuff. Sometimes cats are just terrifically weird, like this cat that loves being in the fridge. Sure, it's likely this cat loves stealing gloves, but it goes without saying that this could also be the perfect cover for a person who loves to steal too. For a wholesome cat story, here's a tumblr thread about a human who befriended a cat that doesn't meow.

1.

Yellow - Karen •.. Visual Storyteller • Sep. 2 We think this may be a pool toy. My cat was only able to find one glove in the last couple of weeks. So she has been bringing home sponges, a badminton birdie and today this thingy. If this thingy is your's I am happy to return it. I would really like to know what it is though. Also happy to return the birdie and the glove. The sponges were disposed of. SPLASH! OO 70 48 Comments • 4 Shares

2.

Eyewear - Karen Neighbours Aug. 12 • Laity/122 area - if you are missing these pm me. My cat was out stealing again. Like Comment Share 64 Tina N Bad cat, bad cat, whatcha gunna do! 7 139051 SEATE 3 Write a comment... GIF 5 4- O.

3.

Organism - Karen N Neighbours May 14 • "Tis the season - my little mostly feral cat is stealing again. Mostly gardening gloves (this time a headband as well). Last year she brought home 20 pairs of gloves, some nice ski gloves, shorts, socks and some underwear. Also some balloons and other random stuff. She is obsessed with gloves though. If any of these gloves or this headband belong to you send me a pm. Ams

4.

Red - Karen Neighbours Jul. 30 I'm going to keep posting here because I am hoping someday someone will recognize their missing gloves. Last week 3 of a kind and today a matching pair. If these are your's please pm me and I will give them back. For those of you that haven't seen my previous posts - my little mostly feral cat steals gloves and lots of them. Like Comment Share

5.

Purple - Karen Neighbours Sep. 10 • Today's gift from Cricket. If you want your boat back send me a pm Like Comment Share b 58

6.

Canidae - Like Comment Share 1

Submitted by:

Tagged: stealing , pets , lol , Cats , funny , burglar

No comments:

Post a Comment