Saturday, November 21, 2020

Confused Choosing Beggar Doesn't Understand Hourly Pay


Oh man, you might in fact be sharing a planet with perfectly "functional" adults that are so entitled and clueless at the same time, that they don't understand how hourly pay works. We can only hope that this choosing beggar was playing dumb. Otherwise, they're in for a long road of rude awakenings, and necessary reality checks. At least the reality checks will be free of charge! 

Check out another choosing beggar case with this entitled musician who expected a talented drummer to play a commercial gig for free.

1.

Text - 7:08 PM Qi 60% Home (1) Hi, I heard you did advertising designs, would you be able to design a poster advertising a nightclub? Sure, I can do that, I usually charge €25 an hour and it would probably take 2-3 hours to make, is that ok for you? You can now call each other and see information such as Active Status and when you've read messages.

2.

Text - yes thats fine, can you design a poster that says nightclub, preferably in a 80's/vapowave style. The rest of the design aspects are up to you, just make it look good ok? Ok l'll get started on it right away

3.

Technology - NIGHTCLUB WITH PERFORMANCES BY: C AC WARSAW - DOORS OPEN AT 10 PM How's this? MON 12:41 PM

4.

Text - MON 12:41 PM That looks great! How much is it? It took me 2 hours to make, so €50 Are you trying to scam me? I know it didn't take you 2 hours to make that, you did that in one hour

5.

Text - 7:05 PM I told you it would take 2 or 3 hours, I actually hurried it a bit so I could finish in 2 hours. You agreed to this. I agreed on €25 not €50 You agreed on €25 PER HOUR it took 2 hours, 2 x 25 = 50 I don't care what way you twist the numbers, you scammed me plain and simple.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment