Thursday, October 29, 2020

The Absurd Demands of Entitled People


This is a world with an exciting population of entitled individuals and their nonstop demands. They could be a potential employer who wants you to work for peanuts, a stranger who wants to trade your car for a lawnmower, or a landlord who doesn't understand why you don't want to go through a winter without hot water. Entitled people have some absurd audacity.

1.

Text - This opportunity is NOT for people who: Who need a stable + well-paying job (we have deep compassion for those in need of financial stability as we are in the same situation but $ is not at all our motivator for this company - when we are successful $ will be a successful byproduct). Our goal is to fundraise soon but in the beginning the salaries will be slightly below market rates. Who need consistent direction + mentorship + need to be told what to do + how to do it • Want stability in

2.

Text - all Verizon LTE 16:11 1 91% Craftsman 30" Riding... ... $450 31047, Kathleen Hi! Is it still availabl200.00 good work contactblee? 15:24 Yea nah not for 200 good luck elsewhere 15:25 wow that's exactly like the lawn mower my grandfather was using when he had a heart attack and died 16:10 Damn that sucks. 16:11 500.00 16:11 W Yes, it's still for sale What's your offer? Yes, it's Type your message here

3.

Font - Free extra cedar wood and maybe a few pieces of pine. About 7 pieces. Must be able to pick up and must be thankful. I would also like 1 small favour in return I'd like the person who picks this up to make me an oil shelf that I am in turn going to gift to one of my Young Living members Within a month would be ideal. Thank you A

4.

Text - Elizabeth · 2 Beds 1 Bath House Marketplace 2 Beds 1 Bath House ... Create Reminder Rate Buyer This group has 2 members See Latest Updates Good evening, is this available? Yes it is 6:07 AM Please leave me alone - we are sleeping. 8:51 AM ? No more contacting please. Thanks appreciate. You contacted me I know- I no longer interested. Please stop contacting me now. I will contact attorney general if you do not stop. Thsnks

5.

Text - 1 Facebook ll 9:02 AM © 1 0 56% Yes Could you send me a resume to d that includes your work experience as an editor? Thanks!! No but you can hire me and see my performance since there is a 90-day probation phase. The application process is part of that 90-day probation phase, and if you can't follow simple instructions, l'm not sure this will work. I submitted so many resumes I'm not going to submit no more I know my performance and you guys are losing out if you don't hire me.

6.

Text - ... 22 mins 1. I have no long term debt, and no I'm not paying yours if you do but I don't care if you have any debt. 2. Obviously not applicable here yet. 3. No kids, don't want them at all never, nope. 4. (Technically 5) Undetermined, Flexible and Unpredictable career timeline, willing to relocate anywhere, you must be okay with whatever I decide. I will always put money before people no matter who it is. 6. Non-religious, prefer sensible people who aren't religious and are very progres

7.

Text - 4:54 iMessage Today 4:40 PM Anyone get the tv yet? l'm trynna peep it rn Not yet! I'll be home at 5:30 if you want to come check it out then Bruh I want it sooner. I'm trynna play fifa rn Send ur addy and I'll leave the cash on your couch or some shit. That's not going to happen. I'll be home later and you can get it then Bitch u don't understand. I want it now. Make it happen If u make me wait I want a better deal bruh Hev I'm actually aonna decline iMessage éPay

8.

Text - Looking for free Laptop for work 0.00 Russell Hobbs Emma araeer Argos SHOP NOW Liam (1 listing) Member since 2019 I am looking for a laptop that i can use for my work and home. It's size can be anywhere from 11" to 15.6". I will need it delivered to my address (will be given if i accept your offer). Brands i would accept: Microsoft, HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, Apple etc.

9.

Text - Like לו Comment Share KAL County Job Search 23h • O Looking for a job, $20 an hour minimum, no background checks and must allow periodic part time if needed. No shitty ass restaurant stuff. b 64 54 Comments • 1 Share Like ן Comment Share

10.

Text - FEELING 41 mins e ALIVE JEERS TO MY SON'S TEACHER AT S. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FOR GIVING MY SON DETENTION AFTER HE THREW A FIT: BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO GIVEN HIM ANOTHER COLOR MARKER THAT WASN'T A COLOR FOR GIRLS: SHE GAVE HIM A PURPLE DRY ERASE MARKER TO DO HIS WORK WITH AND WOULDN'T GIVE HIM A DIFFERENT COLOR... SO I ASKED HER IF ALL THE STUDENTS IN THE CLASS HAD A PURPLE MARKER TO WORK WITH: THEN SHE SAYS NO, SHE JUST REACHED IN THE BAG AND GAVE HIM A COLOR, AND THEN SAYS SHE DON'T TEACH HE

11.

Text - I'm pretty sure this would fit my sedan Thu at 6:27 AM Great 1:05 PM I'll give u 100 bucks for them U don't have any tires for them I can throwu more money On these wheels it's hard to find tires for those wheels Pretty sure you already offered me $130 and I told you $140. So this $100 ain't playin Tires are hard to find in life. Hahaha e I got 100 bucks though Imk my wheel cracked Cool. Let me know when you find another $40 9 130 Only $10 away! Sent Aa

12.

Text - AT&T 8:29 PM Home Favorites Recent -0- -o- Like Comment Share ... lser Buy Nothing O No Ruies Portland 27m · A I need an RV under $100 that works even if it is free let me know Create your own avatar so you can Try It personalize comments and posts. amn onta

13.

Text - ll AT&T ? 1:46 PM @ 1 60% ... 3h · A That's a no for me dog. Posted in a moms trade group. Wondering if any mamas have an Apple Watch for trades of young living oils/products!? O Like Comment A 440 View previous comments... Rules Write a comment... GIF

14.

Text - 3 Chrome •.000 4:11 PM 1 54% Orange Grater for ch.. $5 ... You've been blocked by this user Hi, I'm Verified with: f O 02143, Somerville I'm interested! 7/3/16, 10:05 PM I will be around next week can we meet halfway? Cambridge?... 7/3/16, 10:05 PM Yes, it's still for sale 7/3/16, 10:05 PM It's a $5 cheese grater, you need to come to where I am 7/3/16, 10:06 PM Fuck off 7/3/16, 10:07 PM ACR

15.

Text - area. Jolly ranchers, Attention all parents in the suckers and smarties might be adequate for less fortunate neighborhoods like Cicero and Oak Park but NOT here in We are WAY better than them and the candy we hand out on Halloween must reflect that. Costco has king size candy bars and I suggest you all stock up. My kids expect and deserve only the best. See you in a few days.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment