Thursday, October 29, 2020

Off-Duty Building Supervisor Has Karen Tenant Talk to Toddler


Karen's out for blood after her own kids drew all over her walls. Given a completely reasonable option, she chose to not listen and hound this building supervisor on vacation. That choice netted her nothing but the toddler. For some more outrageous Karen-ness, here's a bridezilla Karen who ended up looking like a Pauper at her own wedding and some more unfortunate times people went full Karen.

1.

Text - O r/MaliciousCompliance - Posted by u/Dark909911 1 day ago e7 34 92 12 5 2 2 VOTED Want to talk to the boss? oC M Cast me. My son who is 2. Crazy tenant. Building owner. Back in 2012 to 2015 I worked as a building supervisor with 7 buildings I took care of. I also had a side job as a contractor to paint any apartment that needed it. I only did this part time because of other duties from my buildings.

2.

Text - If I didn't have time for painting my employer would hire outside workers. I had been a painter for about 8 years by this time and did a very good job. I wanted everything perfect. At the time my son was only 2 years old and I had him with me for 2 weeks. I had other building supers who were taking care of my buildings for my 2 weeks off. My boy started talking really early and by 2 he could speak quite clearly. He didn't make much sense but you could understand every word he said.

3.

Text - I got a call from one of my tenants angrily telling me that I must come to her place to paint her living room. Her grandkids colored all over the walls with sharpies and she has company coming and would be totally embarrassed if they saw her walls. I kindly told her I am on my 2 week vacation and can't help. She started screaming into the phone telling me it's my job. And I have to do this or she won't pay rent next month. I told her to call the building owners and explain that to them an

4.

Text - That went over like a loud fart in church! Therm I told her that my painting and landlord status were 2 separate jobs and I am on a 2 week vacation from both. She hung up and called the building owner. She called me after asking my side. I told her and she just laughed about it and said,"if she calls back just have fun. But she knows better than to threaten holding the rent back because I warned her if she didn't pay she couldn't stay." *I miss that woman. Less than 5 minutes later I got

5.

Text - Malicious compliance activated! I said he is right here beside me. Ill put you on speaker so we can all straighten this or together. So I put the phone on speaker and told my son he is wanted in the phone. He LOVED talking on the phone. He didn't listen to you just tell you all about what's going on with his day. Tell you what he is watching on tv. Tell you about the puppy pooping in the grass.

6.

Text - She couldn't be rude to a toddler so after a few minutes of him chattering away I picked up the phone and took it off speaker. This set my little man into a freak out. I said into the phone,"that's my boss. By the sounds of him right now it doesn't look like I can make it tonight." She just hung up. I didn't get another call from her. I had to call my mom to settle him down again. My mother loves all the kids and would sit on the phone with any of her 10 grandkids for hours and love every

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment