Monday, October 12, 2020

Choosing Beggar Offers Exposure For $30K Sapphire, Gets Rejected, Makes Threats


Man, in terms of all the kinds of choosing beggar cases that we encounter, some of the worst must be the ones involving choosing beggars offering exposure instead of actual payment. In this case, that was only made worse by the fact that the choosing beggar proceeded to dish out the threats when they were rightfully rejected. Check out another wild choosing beggar scenario, with this choosing beggar who wanted a free VCR, but only if it was new.

1.

Text - Text - Mon 6:24 PM https://www.gemrockauctions .com/auctions/vws-561 -ct-unheated-yellow-blue -particolor-sapphire-1257252 VVS! 5.61 CT UNHEATED YELLOW-BLUE PARTICOLOR SAP... Sapphire Gemstones 11.59 x 9.52x5.66mm 5.61 carats Auction #1257252 Gem Rock Auctions Hi is this you're item ? Hello, yes it is!

2.

Text - Text - Would you be willing to do a trade? I have over 30O followers and I could market you you would get tons of exposure and many of my followers are top elite people with lots of money for gemstones O Message...

3.

Text - Text - I can give you a post AND a story Please consider it as I am very poor and a COVID-19 SURVIVOR Hello Hi please answer me Hello Hello Hello, unfortunately, I cannot trade a $30,000 sapphire for a post and story. In fact, I can't trade it for anything except cash. Ican't help you out, unfortunately. I have many lower priced options.

4.

Text - Text - I can send you a small spinel free of charge since you had to go through having Covid. NO YOU IDIIT I DONT WANTA FREE CHEAP STONE! Guess l'll just have to leave some negative reviews Offer rescinded. I'll be blocking you now and contacting my sales channels' feedback departments. Seen O Message... +

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment