Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Prime Photoshop Trolls From The Master, James Fridman


In case you weren't already well aware, James Fridman is a legend when it comes to taking people's completely reasonable Photoshop requests, and crafting utter monstrosities out of them. But alas, therein lies all the fun. If you bother asking James Fridman for a photoshop request, you'd best be ready to have him put a wildly unexpected twist on it. Check out more masterful photoshop trolls from James Fridman over here.

1.

White - alex fjamie013 rdsEye Hey can you make me look like im in a really cool place and not a lake in the background Sure.

2.

Photograph - Mi al.com> to me - Hey James, Could you give me a summer body to go along with my wife's beautiful features? This is the best option I have until I can afford a gym membership. There you have it. Thanks in advance. James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com>

3.

Face - Hey photoshopster) Can u Sure. make my eyebrows bushy. Thanks!

4.

Physical fitness - Sven @gmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me Hi James, I love the work you do! I'm wondering if you could photoshop me a girlfriend? Sure. qurifriend

5.

Mountaineer - hotmail.com> James Fridman <tjamieU13@gmall.com> to me Hey man!!! Can you remove the lady at the back and make the pic looks more epic ;) You are epic.

6.

Travel - James Fridman efjamie013 Hey @fjamie013! Can you please adjust this Sure. picture in order to make me look as if I am holding that cliff? Thanks! 7:48 AM - 24 Jul 2016 1:02 PM - 27 Jul 2016

7.

Water transportation - Em @yahoo.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me Can you please make it so the girl on the left isn't staring at my husband and 1? Thanks! Done.

8.

People - Bgmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me Hello James! Can you please close my girlfriends eyes in this picture? :) thank you! Hope this helps.

9.

Fashion - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> VoilĂ . to me Hi James! I need your help. I lied to friends that I visited Paris, can you fotoshop me in front of Eyefell tower. Thanks very much!! =))

10.

Adaptation - egmail.com> to me Hi James, I want to post this prom photo of me and my friend but he's dabbing. Could you photoshop it so that he's not dabbing anymore? Thanks! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> He's not dabbing anymore.

11.

Shoulder - An James Fridman efjamie013 * Follow Following @fjamie013 Jamesss, please make my booty bigggerrr, kim k style wanna make them bitches jealous hehe tnx! You got it. 18:46 PM - 8 Mar 2016 21:59 PM - 11 Mar 2016

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment