Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Parenting Memes For All The Exhausted Adults


Anyone that has a kid knows that the life comes with a steady, infuriatingly consistent situation of sleep deprivation. Kids are tireless beings of manic energy, seemingly excited about anything within their field of consciousness. That being said the whole parenting thing does have its bright and lovely moments. 

1.

Footwear - #40%TIP

2.

Font - GO BACK TO BED! CAN I HAVE SOME WATER? NORMAL ACTIVITY 3:08:26 AM

3.

Cartoon - Actual picture of me throwing away old toys while my kids are gone. @DIFFICULTMOMMY

4.

Text - When your kid asks you to "WATCH THIS" for the ten millionth time RAMBLIN MAMA

5.

Movie - First Time Parent 1 Month Later 4 Years And 2 More Kids Later, You're Like.

6.

Photography - YES! gọt my dishes done MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM!

7.

Furniture - Diaper looks full.

8.

Organism - When ya mom look calm in public but she got that secret grip on your arm

9.

Facial expression - Me as a parent screams "screams higher Citytv

10.

Organism - How I feel when my kids won't eat their food. THEN GO AHEAD AND STARRRRRRRRRRRRRVE!!! quickmeme.com

11.

Child - HOW DO I PUT THIS? BEA YOU WILL NEVER "SLEEP IN AGAIN.

12.

Internet meme - WHEN A 3 YEAR OLD ASKS YOU TO GET IN HER TENT YOU GET IN THE TENT

13.

Photo caption - YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TOYS! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

14.

Facial expression - I'M REALLY HUNGRY BUT DADDY GAVE ME A PURPLE SPOON INSTEAD OF A PINK ONE quickmeme.com

15.

Photo caption - WHEN YOU'RE HALF ASLEEP AND YOUR CHILD IS STANDING NEXT TO YOUR BED STARING AT YOU

16.

As the father As the child As the mother sees sees sees

17.

Facial expression - WHEN PEOPLE WITHOUT KIDS TELL ME THEY'RE EXHAUSTED

18.

Photo caption - parenting in public parenting at home

19.

Motor vehicle - When I finally get to leave the house without the kids:

20.

Text - JOHN DEERE Coupe NO MATTER HOW BIG AND BAD YOU ARE, WHEN A TWO YEAR OLD HANDS YOU A TOY PHONE. YOU ANSWER IT

21.

Facial hair - WHEN YOU HEAR YOUR KIDS WAKE UP IN THE MORNING... SO IT BEGINS

22.

Yellow - When you were up all night with the kids and your husband tells you he's "so tired." RAMBLIN MAMA

23.

Skin - WHEN ANOTHER PARENT SAYS, "MY KID WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" BL

24.

Photo caption - WHEN I BUY STUFF FOR ME WHEN I BUY STUFF FOR THE KIDS

25.

Facial expression - When you finally get your kid to sleep, then step on a loud toy on the way out RAMBLIN MAMA Callege No, God! Please! Nooooooooo!

26.

Photo caption - SILENCE IS GOLDEN. UNLESS YOU HAVEATODDLER IN THAT CASE SILENCE IS VERY, VERY SUSPICIOUS

27.

Hair - The FIRST time you hear "Mom!" @alyceoneword The 7,567TH time.

28.

Animation - When your kids say "You never buy me anything" NATURES Aares 40

29.

Terrestrial animal - Me: Stay in your own bed tonight, ok? 3 yr old: Ok Mommy, I promise. 3:00am:

30.

Text - I DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE MY CHILD A WHISTLE BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

31.

Adaptation - Parent: Please try not to get any water outside the tub. Kid: @HowToBeADad

32.

Text - When you tell your kid it's bedtime but your husband tells him he can have 5 more minutes (I'll kill you.) @stamfordmommy

33.

Facial expression - My kid,when I say, "Stop, you're gonna get hurt!" bói 10 seconds later... odbsetocdassy

34.

Floor - BATHROOM BREAK THEY WILL FIND YOU. howtobeadad.com DAD

35.

Cartoon - Kid: [sobbing] Something happened to my toy, Daddy! It's not making sounds any more! You: @HowToBeADad

36.

Product - HOW IT LOOKS HOW IT FEELS

37.

Child - POOP BEFORE OR AFTER DIAPER CHANGE? OR DURING!

38.

Dog - Wife wanted 5 mins alone... This was outside her door

39.

Eyewear - "Dad I'm cold" Dad: go to the corner, it's 90 degrees WORLD'S GREATEST DAD

40.

Photo caption - HOMESCHOOLING IS GOING WELL WO STUDENTS SUSPENDED FOR FIGHTING AND ONE TEACHER FIRED FOR DRINKING ON THE JOB.

41.

Text - Homeschooling your kids: 8AM "Hey all you cool cats and kittens..." NETFLIX 8:05AM Guess what Motherf***er! Truth.

42.

Text - funny Funny Parenting Memes Parent ... VEMES March 23 at 9:17 PM - O When you catch your kids eating a family size bag of tortilla chips for breakfast but then realize you don't have to cook phumor OEMACOTVELINGMOM2 l'll allow it. 2.9K 772 Comments 10K Shares

43.

Text - Mombie Needs Coffee by Heather McCain added a new photo. ... March 22 at 8:17 PM O Me homeschooling my kids @mombieneedscoffee I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. 110 3 Comments 62 Shares

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment