Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Entitled People and Their Laughable Requests


Saying no to someone can be extremely hard, but sometimes an entitled someone has such unrealistic demands that a gleeful "stop talking to me" is the most refreshing thing you can say. It's hard to tell where people get the nerve to do things like complain about free pizza,  but it's always absolutely maddening.

1.

Text - is a looking for a car. ... Can anyone give me a ride downtown tomorrow? Need a ride to an appointment at 10 so pick me up at 9 and drive me home around 11 O Like Comment could probably do it. i've got some shopping to do downtown. if you pay for parking i'll drive Jum, thanks, I guess, but why should I pay for parking for your car?????

2.

Text - 9:53 PM I will let you know I have quite a few artist friends in the area and I can definitely share your art with them. Word of mouth spreads the word. That's been profitable for me. Money doesn't inspire me as much as the working on the project. Look at that way. I'm older than you l'm sure. But I've been around the art business for years. In all mediums. Is this your way of trying to get something for free and offer "advertisement" as payment? 10:32 PM I have a great network

3.

Text - 8 mins · This whole not being able to find a babysitter that I don't have to pay is hard I'm over it

4.

Text - Selling/Swapping Ps4 €180 C15 Mark as Sold Request Rating Jack Hi how many gb ?!? Says in the post, but 500GB Jack What is your lowwest today cash Well, i have someone coming at 7 today for 170. So i am not going any lower. Jack No to much i dont have my kid birthday tomorrow wanna make him a present 100€ Aa

5.

Text - To Tooth Fairy puease can Keep my TOQen munny TPOth Love AVa XX X

6.

Text - ll Verizon ? 1:33 PM 21% 4 I just wanted Hey girlie! to say that I absolutely LOVE your work!! talented+creative, and it's amazing how you're using your skills to promote yourself. 100 Girl boss you are so material!! I was wondering if you would like to like to use your skills as a part of an AWESOME group of women! I am a part of a super empowering team of likeminded ladies, and I think you would be a perfect fit We sell LIFE- CHANGING products, so you'd be able to really put your creati

7.

Text - l AT&T ? 11:48 1 45% 4 .. ... Please read all the way through* My daughter has always been photogenic , must get that from her dad cause l'm sure the hell not. I get good photos every now and then but nothing too crazy good. I'm looking for someone who would like to make a deal, possible deal with the devil but I'm looking for someone who would like to expand their portfolio and use her as a model. And in exchange we get a few pictures out of it. Here is the disclaimer she doesn't pose to

8.

Text - Hiring people for $1/hour I am serious. And this is not a scam. Meaning you're actually going to get paid $1/hour. I run a small essay mill and need writers. Paying $1 per 1000 words. All essays must be professionally written and free of plagiarism. You must be available to do all requested revisions. You will get paid for every revision you do, usually a couple cents.

9.

Text - r/AmItheAsshole · Posted by AITA for demanding money from my parents to buy new clothes? Asshole Ok guys please listen. It's been almost 3 weeks since I couldn't go shopping. The thing is, I can still order online. My parents however told me that I can't do that because they "don't have enough money at the moment". First of all, my parents make a total income of 500k together so the "no money" bullshit is fake. All my friends are sending me pictures of the cool stuff they bought from Gucc

10.

Text - 17:10 必0 61 Minecraft Trial 3.9 HINECR Ratings and reviews cal 5 * 2 * 1* 1 * Most relevant = 13/08/2020 Uhm the thing is, why did this app add some time limit, is annoying!!! Please dont put some time limit, everyone dont even like it, as you can see, i played this game like 11 minutes or 22 minutes, and it start times up... Please remove the time limit everyone is complain it... Let me know if you removed the time limit... Was this review helpful? Yes No 16/08/2020 I like this minecraft

11.

Text - 95% 12:02 1d ago |Can you throw this in with the lamp don't know if you can throw some in ? 1 d ago Hi someone is already coming for the lamp. The CPU cooler is still available though 1d ago l| asked for the lamp first 1 d ago And I would like to take it free 1 d ago Plenty of people asked about the lamp before you did so l'm going to go first come first serve. 1d ago Also do you mean you want the CPU cooler free? 1d ago Send location I can head over 1d ago |Yes 1d ago No. 1d ago lOk send

12.

Grass - 2:06 facebook Kankakee County Buy, Sett, Trade or just simply give it away 59m I am looking for someone to come and haul away and old LARGE above ground pool (and a couple of other items already in the pile). I do not want to pay someone to haul it away as I figure you can make some money off of it. ... See More Looking for a scraper to haul this away.... FREE O Kankakee, IL I am looking for someone to come and haul away and old LARGE above ground pool (and a couple of other items alread

13.

Text - 14:07 O 7 all 19% online BLOCK ADD TODAY A Messages and calls are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of this chat, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them. Tap to learn more. Hi I was booked in your restaurant last night at 6:30 and we had to wait 12 minutes to be seated we were stud in a line outside do you think this is okay? I'm not fucking happy about this. 13:16 Hi. Sorry there was a line outside. We do give 1 hour 45 mins to the early tables. Its very difficult though to sen

14.

Text - 1 review 10 months ago Awful experience! Firstly, impossible to drive to and from there with all the traffic. Took my sister in law three hours to get back to Montreal because of the traffic on their main road. Secondly and worse, you have to pay for the apples after you're finished picking them. The line to pay was a half hour wait. Couldn't really wait in line with a toddler and newborn. Thirdly, people are smoking everywhere, in line for the tractor, in the fields, etc.! When I spoke t

15.

Text - taking Your garden (because Sharing ts caring!, and t was way toogpicy!lease gren a mild pepper or I ll re port you for (ultivatlag tltegat plants) ras peppers from

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment