Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Boss Gets Fired Unethically, Pro Revenge Ensues


What we have here is a painful example of nepotism at its very finest. It's this kind of shady behavior that has an unfailing, uncanny knack for sinking a company. We're just grateful that this particular employee was able to carry out the pro revenge that they did. Check out another juicy case of pro revenge with this aggressive girlfriend that had the audacity to steal from her ex's bank account.

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/LS-CRX • 5h + Join Fire my boss unethically? Enjoy paying for my unemployment benefits! This took place more than a decade ago. I started working for a small branch of a company and got along really well with my boss (the branch manager) and used to compare him to Michael Scott (not to his face), I would have been Jim Halpert in this scenario. After working there for a while, my boss was approached with an "awesome" offer to go manage a bigger branch a few hours away. This

2.

Text - Text - My boss graciously turned down the offer, his kids had just started at their new schools and he didn't want to uproot them again (he'd relocated to take the current position). This was not taken well by our corporate office, but they couldn't fire him for it... not directly. A few weeks later I saw our office manager (a lady nobody in the office liked) in my boss's office filing paperwork (or so it seemed) which was odd but not alarming. The next week my boss was going to be on vac

3.

Text - None of us had lost our keys, we were all sitting together and could easily confirm this, so I texted my boss to ask him and he had no CLUE what she was up to. I got a bad feeling about what was happening. I called him after the meeting and told him to come by my house Sunday when he got back from out of town. I explained that I was 95% certain they were planning to fire him Monday, I didn't know what reason, I just had a gut feeling. I said it was too bad because if he was fired I wouldn

4.

Text - So we did, and he was fired Monday (for misfiling paperwork of some sort), and I definitely did not go back to work. They tried calling me in, and I told them that my boss had fired me already. I took the proof with me to the unemployment office and was good to go... until they (former employer) disputed my claim. I had a hearing (on the phone) with the unemployment office and my corporate HR person: HR: "He wasn't fired, the paperwork he submitted with his claim isn't the right paperwork

5.

Text - HR: "He was fired" Unemployment: "Why was he fired?" (getting exasperated) HR: *mumbles* "For doing paperwork incorrectly..." Unemployment: "Well that is hardly the fault of the terminated employee!?!! How is he to know that the paperwork is invalid that is coming from their supervisor?" They told my HR that they could rehire me or not, but my claim was valid. They couldn't rehire me because they'd already filled the position. Sol got to collect unemployment for a while before moving on t

6.

Text - For the record, it is VERY likely that they would have "invented" a way of firing me after they got rid of my boss. Had they done that, they would have made CERTAIN that my termination was such that I wouldn't be eligible for unemployment, I took that power away from them by getting fired preemptively. I am also positive that when I saw the office manager in his office (while he was away) she was arranging the setup for him to be fired. 2 2 1 1 3.1k 135 1 Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment