Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Mistaken Brain Lords Who Believe They're Geniuses


Social media has given ridiculous people a place to insert their supposed genius into everyone else's lives. It could be that these absurd people think they're geniuses because they once took a bogus IQ test. Sometimes it's just a defense mechanism for not getting a joke. Sometimes people are so caught up in their own narcissism that they start to believe they have brain powers.

1.

Text - ... O hrs Facebook for Android 2 Indonesia Outdonesia 8Memes 22 hrs e Like Comment A Share 1 share "Indo" in Indonesia comes from the Latin word for "India", thus your meme is metaphysically not funny. But nice try, thanks for sharing and welcome back! 12 brs Renly More Like

2.

Text - @slothanova At least during the 1918 pandemic they had cocaine in their soda 6:06 PM 30 Jul 20 · Twitter for iPhone Coca-Cola Coca-Cola @CocaCola drgnstane 2020 blows, effective immediately we're putting the cocaine back in

3.

Text - Pizza Hut Actually cocaine was removed from coke sometime in the late 1800s 12h 3 likes Reply Hide replies asto @ yo have a laugh... please. 1h 1 like Reply Hut Twish I could, this sounds really stupid but I think l'm too smart for mainstream humor. I always have this feeling to fact check shit most memes are so basic that they just seem unintelligent to me and not funny at all 1h Reply

4.

Text - lam thinking of more than 10 theories of how and why our universe was created and who is god and i think of it every night it and it haunts my sleep

5.

Text - 1 rok temu Loneliness is awesome tho. I like being that weird guy, sitting there emotionless and watching people. I like watching people and humans in general the lies they tell each other, them being fake it's interesting really, humans are so deluded it's fun to watch. 12 目2 2 ODPOWIEDZI

6.

Text - T have, on many occasions, defended anonymous accounts. The threats and consequences are real for being who you are. The Jungian in me has to wonder, though, if anonymity is a hedge against integration. It allows you to flirt with the shadow, but never assimilate it 5:13 PM · Aug 14, 2020 · Twitter for Android

7.

Text - Independently high Dunning-Kruger scores of tech bros and lefty post- Boomers with respect to stochastic processes work synergistically to keep Seattle at the vanguard of the movement to turn American cities into metaphorical and actual Dumpster fires. 7:37 PM · 8/13/20 · Twitter Web App

8.

Face - I'm a turtle! Oh...and who is that on your back? That's Michelle. Pun You and 149 others 35 Comments 16 Shares A Share Haha Comment View 3 more comments 11 of 14 joe exotic in the back ground Like - Reply - 8m 1 Reply I'm too intelligent for this Like - Reply - 7m Michelle.my shell Like Reply - 6m know, I'm just too intelligent for this. I was like, "Me shell? My shell? But that doesn't seem right either. Damn illiterates" Like Reply 5m

9.

Text - Well I used to beat grandmaster level computers. I don't play online at all but I also don't play games for anything meaningful. They are a device to learn in a quick format. No way https://lichess.org/eGolMzDe Please let me play a game with you My intelligence quotient is 168. There's a reason l'm in on a scholarship in law school. Alrighty alright biggus dickus

10.

Text - 3h My mother tested me at a young age and said that my IQ was around 140, That's more than most of the human race has. So before you have a conversation with me, understand that my intelligence is so unbelievably great that most of you imbeciles would not be able to comprehend. 1

11.

Text - Stephen King O @StephenKing A priest, a minster, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The rabbit says, "I think I'm a typo." 01:12 07.08.20 · Twitter Web App 15,3K Retweets and comments 127K Likes 13h v Replying to @StephenKing It's spelled rabbi Steve. This is really embarrassing for you as an "author." O 118 27 15 O 542

12.

Cat - New cat!!!!! Like Comment Share and 25 others like this. Wow.that cat is quite hirsute! Like Reply 01. 13 hrs hirsute? Like - Reply 11 hrs I take it you are not familiar with that word. It comes from the Latin hirsutus ("shaggy, hairy"). I am not like all the other dimwits who have a knee-jerk "ZOMG THAT IS A CUTE KITTY!" reaction. I see that cat, and my first thought is to comment on its appearance (but not in the way the ignorami do) And then I realized this would be an excellent teachin

13.

Text - 4 years ago i like to watch old people laughing It 565 1 13 - 2 days ago G Really? Define what is 'old' to you? Are you old or are you infantile? I would enjoy analyzing you however you're IQ may be so low I may have to give up unfortunately as being concrete continuously would be very unstimulating; you could be referred out to another source. Take care of yourself and watch your words; as you may be taken the wrong way and l wouldn't want to see the outcome of your, sadly, lost soul. I

14.

Text - Well for one i have a soul unlike you 2 Im smarter than almost everyone else around me which got me on the cia list Its not very fun + -5

15.

Text - I love chatting up these girls at parties. "Oh hey Ali, I was just hearing about | your girlfriend's mom's summer house!" | smile psychotically in my extremely tight low cut dress & flee, only after i casually drop that i am writing my 5th book & teaching myself 4th century Greek 12:32 AM · 8/9/20 from Queens, NY Twitter for iPhone

16.

Text - You ever think soo much you can feel your brain heating up. Who needs drugs to get fried when all you got to do is have a different circadian rhythm from the people around you. O Like Comment A Share 3

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment