Friday, September 18, 2020

Dad Misplaces Daughter's Hamster, Breakdown Ensues


Poor dad lost his daughter's hamster for a hot second, and a complete and understandable breakdown ensued. Fortunately, everything works out in the end. You can really feel the love in dad's panicked texts. 

1.

Text - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 my dad took over my hamster once i went back to college and ended up getting really attached and today he escaped and this goes to prove how truly pure my father is

2.

Text - 148 Padre > kk Today 10:43 AM Please call me a soon as you get this it's an emergency dad do not freak out it's just a hamster!! we will find him Delivered

3.

Text - Oh my God l'm so sorry honey I'm so sorry l'm looking everywhere Im so wicked sorry l'll keep looking all day I Can't believe this

4.

Text - This is the absolute worst ever I'm Never going to forgive myself if he doesn't come back Should I keep looking for him or is that going to scare him into hiding PATTO

5.

Text - If I can't find him today l'm not going to work tomorrow so I can keep looking Dad- he's just a hamster i don't blame you at ALL. you shouldn't skip work you are a lawyer and he is a hamster Delivered

6.

Product - that looks good what's the white arc of bedding for or is that bedding? what is that

7.

Text - Flour So I can see his footsteps if he comes to get the food oh that's smart So I know he's still alive that's smart

8.

Text - me too I'm so sorry steph This is my biggest screwup ever. I will make it right dad it's ok! No it's not

9.

Text - I put him in his ball a whole bunch of times I should have double checked God is good I will trust him I know he likes peanut butter Peanuts That's a start

10.

Text - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 follow up: He did find him!!!

11.

Mammal - OMG DID YOU GET HIM??

12.

Text - Yes In his cage Are you effing kidding me

13.

Organism - The little bastard is trying to get out again arrest him

14.

Text - Yesterday 11:38 PM This was the most stressful day in my life since I took the bar exam Night

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment