Sunday, September 27, 2020

Cheating Ex Gets Left On Top Of Mountain


The look on this dude's face at the summit must've been a priceless spectacle to behold. We're no strangers to dramatic cheating stories here, but when it comes to the kinds of revenges that people will take on those selfish, cold-blooded cheaters, this scenario involving leaving a cheater at the top of the mountain is a new favorite. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/sushi-_-lady • 1d + Join I left my cheating ex on the top of a mountain TL;DR My ex cheated on me and I took him to the top of a high mountain, broke up with him, and left him without a ride home. He made it back safely Edit: thank you for all the awards kind strangers! I will be sure to pay it forward! I've been on reddit for a while now but have never had anything noteworthy to post so l'm excited about this despite it being a shitty time in my life, also l'm on my phon

2.

Text - So l've (f20) been dating this guy (m22) for a little over a year now and its been nice even though we have our differences. I love to work out (I mean I run up and down 14ers in my free time) and he's always been sorta lazy and out of shape but is still easy on the eyes so it's never been an issue. Recently though my girl friend was at a bar with some of our other mutual friends and coincidentally, and luckily, saw him out with the boys as he said he would be...but his ex was there with

3.

Text - literally live together) being preoccupied with college & work and everything that I've brushed off fell into place and I realized he was most definitely hooking up with his ex. He always stayed out late, would ignore my texts and calls for hours, hung out with his "friends" but never invited me and has always been ridiculously protective of his phone saying he wants to live his own life and it's private which I should've called him out on but l'm way too naïve I guess. This was my first

4.

Text - Anyways! He got home way late like 3am, I hadn't heard anything from my friend or him but had been staying up plotting my revenge because a break up over this type of thing isn't enough. I demanded that he give me his phone and when he refused I straight up said "then pack your shit and leave," he's not in the contract, just been staying with me and my roommate and giving me rent since covid started. I guess he didn't realize I would actually say something like that, I've always been supe

5.

Text - He said the classic shit like "I can be better, I never meant to hurt you" "I'm so sorry, you've been nothing but good to me" and the infamous "I can change." I had been waiting for that so I said "prove it, come on my hike with me tomorrow. Show me that you can change your ways and do something I like for once." I'm fairly manipulative, oops. I've been trying to hit a 14er (14,000ft+ mountain for those who don't live in Colorado) a weekend since the season started and

6.

Text - have been fairly successful only missing one week. I had been planning to finally do Long's Peak but he would definitely not have made it to the top so we did an easier one instead. Hiking up he was a bitch and we stopped about every thirty minutes for him making it a very boring 8 hour trip to the top. He was definitely trying to be nicer and sweeter than he has been but it was kind of just pathetic at that point, I already knew l'd never take back a cheater. When we got to the top he sa

7.

Text - the trail again but he was saying a buncha stuff that I mostly tuned out but I heard him say "slow down you're just gonna have to wait in the car, bitch" to which I said "just call a friend, or better yet your ex." I'm writing this in the car right now and since I don't have the reception hopefully it'll reach reddit while I go home. It was a pretty long hike so I doubt he'll be home for a while (he does have reception and there's a water fountain at the trail head, I made sure, I'm not t

8.

Text - disappointed with this as it's not that interesting and I didn't add to the revenge at all but this is apparently necessary. To all the people posting hiking horror stories and calling me psychotic, a little background on my ex: he grew up in Canada with an extremely outdoorsy family who loves to camp, taught him basic survival, and also forced him on hikes as a kid. We have both camped together and snowboarded together. I ensured his pack would be enough should he get lost. He had a surv

9.

Text - He got dropped off by his friend and sure enough did not feel like moving all his shit out which was fine, it was a long day. He slept on the couch and I got everything of his out of my room last night. I was going to help out downstairs with getting all the little things of his since he's pretty moved in but his ex showed up to help him pack so now l'm just in my room writing this. We talked a little bit last night because I was curious about well everything. He was extremely pissed but

10.

Text - longer. For those concerned about him having daylight left, people start 14ers way early in the morning, if they're not running up them, and we particularly started around 4:30 am, summited around 12:15 and he had plenty of time to get out before nightfall. Additionally, I'm not sure when it posted because it was my first and only post and I didn't get any notification thing that it ever went up while I was driving or when I was home, I woke up to all these comments. He's moving in with h

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment