Thursday, August 6, 2020

Totally Random Tumblr Treasures


Oh boy, we're back at it again with some fresh gems from the wonderful, ever entertaining minds of the Tumblr world. Take a tumble through these while you go about muddling through another day in these strange times. 

1.

Cartoon - Development muffintonic: Season 1: Season 4:

2.

Text - watsonshoneybee lads had a dream last night that i was at the elton john concert and halfway through crocodile rock he switched to a prince medley and real live flesh and blood prince walked out on stage, and into the stunned, hushed silence i said quietly, "i thought you were dead" and he looked straight at me through the crowds of a million people, put his mouth against the mic, and said "do i look like the kind of man who dies" absolute legend sammy-the-music-boy This wasn't a dream th

3.

Text - distressedphilosopher Honestly "thanks I hate it" is one of the funniest phrases in the English language transsexuallesbian i one time told my italian professor "grazie lo detesto" and she lost her shit, so it's not just english findingfeather It just packs SO MUCH MEANING into such short concepts.

4.

Text - Everyone is doing the 10 year challenge! Here's one: 2009 minimum wage: $7.25 2019 minimum wage: $7.25 imtotallystoked 2009 average rent: $886 2019 average rent: $1,476

5.

Text - civilizationkills why do people think humans are the peak of evolution. bears get to eat berries and salmon all the time and sleep half the year. how is that not so much more advanced than working every day until i die! whatshouldntbe ay op is right where that witch from brave at i just wanna talk

6.

Text - tilly-and-her-books: My neighbours are hosting some sort of charity event thing and they've got a live band going on and they're pretty good So when they finished a song I yelled out a "woo!" And then I just hear, "is that a neighbour?" Over the microphone. "You're really good" I say because, well, what else do I say when I'm yelling over 4 acres of bushland during the night? Then I just get a really awkward reply of "thank you" and now I'm just sitting outside in the cold listening when

7.

Text - itsensakaljastaja S hamyhamyhakki Follow ... big-mood-energy Follow remember when you could say stuff like "the earth is round" or "nazis are bad" and be absolutely certain everyone who heard you would agree big-mood-energy Follow remember when you could say "we shouldn't attack children with tear gas" and be absolutely certain everyone who heard you would agree big-mood-energy Follow remember when you could say “you shouldn't let your children catch fatal, preventable diseases" and be ab

8.

Text - iworkinretail-myguy criticize the work of stephanie meyer all you like, but she has let twilight die of natural causes rather than viciously reanimate its corpse with every tweet. yes this is about jkr Source: iworkinretail-myguy 91,616 notes

9.

Text - nianeyna apparently l'm playing skyrim again. and by "playing skyrim" I obviously mean "spending hours installing mods before I ever open the game" argumate foreplay with Todd nianeyna do you ever think before you post argumate yes, I think "ha! funny" and hit post

10.

Text - luminarai listen, I'm not the biggest fan of kids but if a child looks at me then you bet l'm gonna smile back at them. kids deserve to experience the world as a kind and safe place to explore okay. scarlet00rose But the world is not kind or safe. citizen-zero then Fucking do your part to make it that way.

11.

Text - teaboot I hate it when your parents are like "I know you better than you know yourself!" Like no you don't teaboot Like oh, you're an expert on the inner machinations of my psyche? Name three of my top ten existential dreads heckacentipede "But I raised you!" Ya and the only version of me that you know is the one I carefully crafted so that you wouldn't ask me questions because it became obvious early on you couldn't handle the honest answers

12.

Text - reactionary-bot sad but true: it doesn't matter if people die as a result, opening a sports-themed bar & grill is too important automastectomy august 11, 2018 scottandhiskind 2020 is the year we find out who the psychics are.which apparently includes bots yourdadsghoulfriend Victoria Guida @vtg2 I'm beginning to think "hindsight is 2020" was some kind of message from a future time traveler that we all misunderstood.

13.

Text - REI tilthat Follow TIL there are 3 types of fun: Type 1 fun is enjoyable while it's happening. Type 2 fun is miserable while it's happening, but fun in retrospect. Type 3 fun is not fun at all, not even in retrospect. via reddit.com scope-dogg Follow How the fuck is activity that's no fun during or after it considered a type of fun lordascapelion Follow You know howa lot of people play a game called League of Legends?

14.

Text - A ace-aro-fandroid So we got an Amazon Echo and we changed the wake word to "Computer" and now I feel like l'm on the Enterprise all the time. Additionally, whenever I watch Star Trek, she only responds to "computer" when Data says it and it's kind of adorable. Not Picard, not La Forge, not Troi, not Dr. Crusher, not Riker. Not anyone but Data. The other night Data asked his Computer what the time was and my Computer told him it was 10:47. Watching Star Trek is even more fun now the-zodia

15.

Text - greenwithenby-deactivated201609 People who prefer hot weather: Snow and ice are a pain, and the cold is just kind of uncomfortable even when you wrap up, you know? People who prefer cold weather: MY SKIN LITERALLY MELTS OFF EVERY SUMMER I AM A FUCKING HUMAN SOUP AS WE SPEAK greenwithenby you wouldn't believe how many people reblogged this to whine about hot weather in the tags.

16.

Text - hong-meiling-official too cold? put on another layer! too hot? change into thinner clothes! still too cold? put on another layer! still too hot? uh, get naked I guess? still too cold? put on another layer! still too hot? ȚAKEQFE TOUR/SK IN

17.

Text - the-mighty-birdy The cold is easily shut out, the heat is inescapable hell goodguydashura THE TRUTH COMES OUT. Avoidance techniques for the cold: -more coats, fire, hot food and drink, stay inside, fuzzy sweaters, ear muffs, become a burrito Avoidance techniques for heat: -die, I guess. #SEE THATS THE THING LIKE I CANT WALK OUTSIDE NAKED AND EVEN IF I COULD WHAT IF IM STILL HOT WHAT DO I DO THEN

18.

Text - that-jolly-tardis-sound: in geometry class today, a kid's phone started siri while my teacher was explaining a proof, and it said "sorry, i didn't understand that. could you say it again?" and mY TEACHER STARTED EXPLAINING IT AGAIN HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT THE VOICE WAS OF A MIDDLE-AGED WOMAN OMFG

19.

Text - funneeb Yall ever procrastinate sleeping? Like you should be asleep and you want to but you just.. keep doing more things for no reason?

20.

Text - this close to putting hot sauce on my toes turing-tested i. forgot to give context for this vriskerly-actions what context could you possibly give that would make this any better turing-tested my cats biscuit and gravy are aggressive toe biters and they will stop at nothing to attain the experience of feet in their mouth

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment