Thursday, August 6, 2020

Teacher Thinks Diabetes Pump is Phone, Tries to Confiscate It


What is a diabetes pump for but injecting drama into a school? Sure this is technically entrapment, but the trap has been set. Not many students are given the opportunity to make their teacher look like an ass. Here are some wild junk teachers said as well as the story of an overly strict teacher telling a student not to speak.

1.

Text - r/MaliciousCompliance · Posted by u/Sugar_Daddy24 20 hours ago Phone? Sorry, just my diabetes pump. oc M Just found this sub! This story dates back to my senior year of high school (2013). My school was quite small, we had a graduating class of 92 so everyone knew everyone. All the teachers were amazing and very involved in our academic lives, but for the most part had nothing but good intentions. Unfortunately there was 1 teacher, our English AP teacher, who was just an absolute jerk. Sh

2.

Text - I decided to fuck with her one day because she was quite clearly in a pissed off mood and the opportunity was perfect. I was standing in line for lunch and I got my pump out (I was diagnosed with diabetes at age 8 and I have had a pump since 9). It looks a whole lot like a cell phone other than the tube running from it to my body. Without really looking closely it can easily be confused with a cell phone. She sees me playing with my pump and comes over to me. This is obviously not exact w

3.

Text - Me: Um no, I need this to live. Teacher: Give it to me now, I will not ask again. Me: No, leave me alone I just want to eat my lunch. She then grabs my arm and drags me to the principal's office. I was very close to the principal as I was the class president so I spent a lot of time with her planning school events and such. Teacher: This student had their phone out during lunch, refused to give it to me, and was rude and back talked me. Principal: Is this true (Me)? Me: No ma'am, my cell

4.

Text - Teacher: I saw you playing with it in line! Principal: (Me), please give us your cell phone. Me: Okay, follow me to my locker then. Teacher: No, give it to us now, it is in your pocket. Me: No it's not. Teacher: Then empty your pockets. I proceed to empty my pockets which was a pack of gum and then I have my pump in my hand because it's connected to me so I can't put it on the table. Teacher: Why would you lie to me when you obviously have it in your hand? Me: This is my diabetes pump.

5.

Text - Teacher: Why didn't you tell me? Me: You never asked if it was a cell phone, you just tried taking it away from me. Teacher: This is ridiculous, you need to show more respect. Principal: I think we are done here, Teacher you can leave I will talk with (Me). Teacher leaves and is quite obviously pissed off about the situation. I tell Principal the truth about the trap I set for Teacher and that I hope she isn't pissed at me and I won't do it again. She chuckles a little bit, tells me to go

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment