Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The World's Best G-Rated Insults


Someone on AskReddit fired up a thread about the best G-rated insults that people have ever heard. The proper G-rated insult is its own kind of art form. It's an insult that doesn't rely on vulgarity to knock its recipient down a notch. Instead, it keeps the language clean and is more clever than anything else. If you enjoyed these G-rated insults, we recommend checking out some more rare insults to spice up the vocabulary.

1.

Text - n00rmal • 4h 1 Award "You look easy to draw" Reply 5.0k ...

2.

Text - Big-mood-energy · 4h "You have the communication skills of an alarm clock" Reply 1 2.6k ...

3.

Text - eDreadz • 4h 2 Awards A yound woman was being very rude to the restaurant staff so an old lady that over heard her said " Oh honey, you're not pretty enough to be acting like that." Reply 1 4.2k ...

4.

Text - _Fengo • 6h 1 Award "If she was a spice, she'd be flour." Reply 2.7k ...

5.

Text - Deckham • 6h It's impossible to underestimate you. Reply 1.9k ...

6.

Text - too-many-critters • 6h When the toddler l'm babysitting came over, lifted up my shirt to expose my belly, then started squeezing my tummy pudge while saying 'squishy squishy'. I had salad for lunch the rest of the week... Reply 1 2.3k

7.

Text - El_CM • 6h F 1 Award Your life is more about regret management than goal achievement, isn't it? Reply 4.0k ...

8.

Text - Rysilk • 4h You couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the bottom. Reply 2.0k ...

9.

Text - TrishiaH • 2h When my daughter was little (about 4), we spent the night at my parents and I was brushing her long hair after her bath. My dad told her she had such pretty hair, and asked if he could have a little to cover his bald spot. She didn't even look up and said "I think you have enough on your back to cover that." Reply 240 ...

10.

White - Guardvark • 7h Idiot sandwich Reply 828 ...

11.

Text - RadioMedic • 3h "I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are." Reply 328 ...

12.

Text - Ourobius • 6h Your mother buys you Mega Blox instead of Legos. Reply 751 ...

13.

Text - krnoel • 6h 1 Award My oldest daughter called me Captain Hook when she was 3. She had run off to her room in a fit of rage and apparently that was the worst insult she could she come up with. Definitely a moment where I tried to hide the fact that I was laughing. Reply 3.4k liyououiouioui • 3h 1 Award A friend of mine had the same level of argument with her 3 yo son. He put all his tiny furor into a deadly "YOU POTATO".

14.

Text - Doofutchie • 3h I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce. Reply 82 ...

15.

Text - poopellar • 6h You aren't that pretty to be this stupid. Reply 866

16.

Text - BErtNotBurt • 3h My brother once drunkenly called someone a non- essential vitamin Reply 212 ...

17.

Text - denominatorAU2 • 5h If your brain was dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow the wax out of your ears. If your brain was petrol you wouldn't have enough to power an ants motorbike half way around the inside of a fruit loop. Reply 390 ...

18.

Text - frachris87 • 4h From "Community", when Frankie really lays into Dean Pelton: "I have a rule about being constructive, so I can't ask any questions right now. Because all of the questions I have right now are rhetorical and they end with the word idiot. Do you know what a rhetorical, no of course you don't know what that is, you're an idiot. I'm sorry, I am so sorry. But you're so stupid. You have no idea. And you're the only one who has no idea, because guess why? Don't answer that, you'l

19.

Text - browncoat13• 2h l'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. Reply 1 40 ...

20.

Text - AardvarkAndy 7h You son of a motherless goat. Reply 176 ...

21.

Text - AsymtoticAsshat • 7h I fart in your general direction. Reply 410 ...

22.

Text - addisonavenue • 5h And you should be dumpster diving for ham scraps, you six piece chicken McNobody. Reply 1 32 ...

23.

Text - callieboo112 • 1h My daughter was going to sing a song in a talent show. Daughter to son: are you going to be in the talent show too? Son: no i dont have a talent. Daughter: of course you do! Everyone has a talent! Like mine is singing. Son: no it isn't. Burn Reply 15 ...

24.

Text - THACC- • 4h "If I dropped you into an alkaline solution, you would balance it." Reply 25 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment