Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sucky Moments Of Fail From A Mean World


Life just loves to be difficult. If things are running smoothly it's only a matter of time before a new obstacle, an unwanted curveball presents itself. If you're currently navigating a frustrating life situation, these particularly sucky moments might help ease your pain by observing other people's unfortunate fails. 

1.

Floor

2.

Property - My wife said measure the door, I told her all doors are the same size... /r/all

3.

Purple - dozyp

4.

Vehicle door

5.

Automotive exterior - See that tiny sliver of metal in the gap? Those are my car keys that I locked in the groove of my trunk. /r/all

6.

Shoulder - This guy bought a smart phone online but received a stone /r/all

7.

Floor - Dropped this after buying today. Put it all back in, stood on a pin, dropped it again. /r/all Brmany

8.

Land vehicle - When your expensive car gets ruined /r/all (ROTARY LIFT

9.

Finger - Drove 45 mins to the store thinking I had my mask in my pocket. It was a baby sock. /r/all

10.

Footwear - My boyfriend dropped my makeup bag /r/all

11.

Asphalt - Noo this hurts /r/all

12.

Street light - It's so hot in my apartment that my candles are melting. /r/all

13.

Turtle - Really wanted pizza, fell asleep /r/all

14.

Floor - I fell, cup sticked the landing but broke underneath /r/all

15.

Waste - The coolers were down for a few minutes at the store I work at... /r/all Chot ou Kolirsoiville Chobani ui Chobani

16.

Washing machine - 8.5kg oo 5-S La om HOOVER PREE

17.

Car

18.

Vegetation - Great hangover /r/all

19.

Pipe - Went to hang a shelf and hit a water line instead of a stud /r/all

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment