Sunday, August 2, 2020

Rotten Neighbor Gets Their Comeuppance


Nothing worse than a toxic neighbor. Eh, maybe a toxic roommate. That being said, this rotten neighbor certainly had it coming. They were spreading all kinds of unwanted chaos around the building, and ultimately they end up learning their lesson. Yes, to have seen the look on that woman's face when she learned about the fate of the washer and dryer would've been too sweet. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/666Hellmaster • 3d Rotten neighbor moves in making demands about washer and dryer machines. A few years ago I lived in a 3 unit complex. I lived on the first floor with my roommate. We had new neighbor move into the second who I will refer to as "Andy". The day I met her, her husband knocked on my door. He told me Andy was in the basement and she wanted to talk to me. I thought, "ok, that's weird", so I go to the basement and see Andy sitting on her ass with a toot

2.

Text - fucking livid and starts screaming at me about how filthy the dryer was and that it was covered in oil. What she didn't know was that my roommate works operating machinery for a military gun manufacturer, that's his washer and dryer. I patiently let her finish this 10 minute rant then say, "Well.. first of all, that's not your dryer- its ours and we can do whatever we want with it. Second, we don't have to let you use it if we don't want to. She apologized and I went back to my unit. That

3.

Text - One day she pounds on my door again, I answer it, of course its Andy and she's complaining about the dryer (again), livid, screaming, name calling. I was bored, so I roll my eyes and said, "you know what? Fuck it, you are not to use our washer and dryer anymore. Fuck you." I go downstairs and take her wet clothes mid-wash and throw them on the ground. I reach in the back and unplug both machines. So what is her response? Well she calls the police of course!

4.

Text - Two cops show up knocking on my door. I tell them what happened and that its our washer and dryer. The cops were confused and asked, "Wait, did you call the police?" I said "no she's just a fucking dumbass and might as well have called the cops on herself". So they tell Andy she can't use our equipment if we don't want her to and went on their way. Luckily we were moving out soon. Me and my roommate decided we didn't want to bring the washer and dryer with us on our move. Knowing that And

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment