Sunday, August 2, 2020

Karen The Coworker Lies About Back Injury, Gets Outed


Karen should've just told the truth from the start, and also not put so much effort into making her coworker's life on the job, miserable. But no, Karen insisted on maintaining a personal vendetta against her coworker, and also lying about a back injury. Well karma came around to collect in the form of perfect timing. The very coworker she dragged down ended up spotting her at the pool hall that an injured person most certainly wouldn't be frequenting. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/AerwynFlynn • 334d + Join Make my life hell at multiple jobs? I'll get you fired! On mobile! Backstory- in the early 2000's I worked for Overpriced CD Store. I really liked my job aside from one coworker, Karen. We just didn't get along. I made the best of it, but she was a borderline bully. Of course she gets promoted to keyholder and proceeds to turn into a full- blown power trip bully. She made my life hell, and a job that I previously loved I couldn't stand anymore. I m

2.

Text - when HR investigated my claims, they found she and the assistant manager were dating (oops! 9) and she was moved to another store since fraternizing was against policy. Apparently she didn't like that store and quit. A few months later I was happily working at Defunct Bookstore, and who gets a job at the Defunct Bookstore at another mall? Karen! Over the next few months she proceeds to do little things to annoy me, like hanging up when I would call their store for a customer, or leave me

3.

Text - her manager was really annoyed after a few months. Two months later a few friends of mine and I decided to go play pool. A former coworker, Rick, from the Overpriced CD Store was there. Rick- "Man, too bad you weren't here last night! It would have been a reunion! Karen and assistant manager were here playing pool!" Me- "Karen was playing pool?" Rick- "Oh yeah. They come in every Wednesday night!"

4.

Text - Me- "Really. That's interesting. Every Wednesday huh? How long has this been going on?" Rick- "A few months now." Yes, for the entire time she was on medical leave, Karen was out playing pool once a week, not at home in debilitating pain like she claimed. The next day I went to her Defunct Bookstore and asked to speak to the manager. I told him all about her weekly pool sessions and encouraged him to be at the pool hall the next Wednesday night to catch her in action. That Thursday she wa

Submitted by:

Tagged: job , revenge , work , coworkers , Reddit , karen

No comments:

Post a Comment