Monday, August 24, 2020

Stylist Stays Professional With Angry Karen


Kudos to this stylist for managing to keep a calm demeanor in the face of an entitled Karen. Karen even tries to swing low with that lame threat at the end. Seriously, these kinds of people are the worst. 

1.

Text - 70 L Today 2:33 PM I need my hair done. I need in tomorrow. I'm sorry, I actually don't have any openings until the week after next!! I might have a spot next week if it opens up but as for right now I don't have anything! What about Sep 1st @ 10?

2.

Text - My roots look awful I can't wait that long I need in tmrw I can come late if I need to I really can't, I already work pretty late as it is, I'm sorry! If I could get you in tmrw I would but I'm already booked back to back! O You don't care about your customers enough to work a little late even tho we are what pays the bills? I know someone else who could get me in tmrw and who charges less but I want to stay with you anyways

3.

Text - 70 Can I come tomorrow at 7? I'm sorry, I really am, but I can't do tomorrow! I would be happy to put you on a cancellation list, just in case, but I don't have an opening until sep 1st! Would you like to book that appointment?

4.

Text - No I need to come in tomorrow maybe early Saturday morning I have an event this weekend. I have lots of friends and I wud hate to have to tell them I can no longer recommend you because you can never get me in Look, I have enjoyed having you in my chair, but I don't appreciate the way you're talking to me, and I think the other stylist you know may be a better fit for you. I very rarely have availability with 24 hours notice. I book at least 2 weeks in advance usually. I'm sorry, but I wi

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment