Monday, August 24, 2020

Stealing Roommate Gets Clothes Dyed for Free


The only good thing about having a roommate that steals your stuff is that if you tamper with your own stuff, they're in no position to complain about your stuff that they deny taking. This is a pretty common tactic. A similar and more explosive thing happened when this food thief's roommate switched to regular milk.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9539096320

2.

Text - I finally snapped when I wanted to wash my clothes but only found an empty box that used to contain my washing powder. I don't buy fancy or expensive stuff and I don't care about brands. After using the last of my powder a week earlier she could literally have bought the cheapest no-brand powder in the world and I would have been fine. I just snapped. I had told her over and over to not use my washing powder if she wasn't going to replace it and I just had enough. I bought a new box of wa

3.

Text - A week later I came home from work and saw her laundry hanging outside, all with a mysterious pink color. She stomped up to me and demanded to know what I had done. I told her I was going to dye my own clothes and someone had told me the shade would be lighter if I mixed it with powder (lie), then asked her why she had used it when it had clearly been in a box with my name on it when I had told her not to use it because she never replaced it? I don't think she believed me but she finally

4.

Text - spiggerish 6.3k points · 5 days ago I had a flatmate that quite a few times took everyone's laundry off of the clothes drying rack and would dump it in a pile just so he could hang up his own. After the third time of coming home to a pile of wet laundry that smelled damp I had had enough. He didn't know that the rack belonged to me and I was being kind to allow everyone in the apartment to use it. So I sold it. My office building had a laundromat and I had a locker anyways. Was fun when h

5.

Text - wezlsquez 983 points · 5 days ago My mom put cornmeal in a box of detergent for the same reason. We lived in a trailer park and later that day, one of the neighbors was bitching a blue streak because someone "ruined" her clothes. They don't realize who the bad quy is in this story.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment