Monday, August 24, 2020

Dude Messes Up By Eating Too Many Oranges


This guy's quick tale of the time that he ate too many oranges and got sick might make you feel better about your biggest brain farts. The poor guy thought he'd gotten sick, and was reasonably concerned about getting the rest of his family sick, only to realize that he'd been unknowingly inhaling mold spores. 

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/wadlwadlus • 1d TIFU by eating too many oranges So this happened a few months back, but it's a funny story nonetheless that needs to be on the internet. I was living in my grandparents basement at the time in a 5 story house. Walking up the stairs to get to the kitchen was a hassle, so I only did it when it was time to eat. Now l'm not an out of shape person, but I'm not enthusiastic about going up flights of stairs just to look at a pantry scarcely filled with old people

2.

Text - Now my grandfather had an office on one of the lower levels, and he loved his beer, so he had a mini fridge in the basement where he'd store it. In that fridge he'd also store these delicious, juicy, and always ripe oranges. The perfect, healthy snack that I'd over indulge in when I partook in unhealthier weed habits. Anyways, when I say over indulge, I mean over indulge. I must have ate 3 in a single sitting, every day. And l'd go peel them on the couch next to my bed while l watched tv.

3.

Text - Now a few weeks have passed, and I start to get sick. But not a normal flu like sickness, but a watery itchy eye, sore throat, hard to breathe type sickness. I had no idea what was going on and I was just thinking it could be a weird cold. So I tried to rest it off. A few days pass and I'm still dealing with this sickness and I start to worry. My eyes are always watery and itchy, my breathing isn't optimal, and it is past the point of annoyance and I'm in a full blown panic. I stayed in t

4.

Text - So I feel defeated, that is, until I start pacing around my room and see it. I see it clear as day. My orange peels have molded in the box, still sitting on the couch right next to my bed. I had been breathing in orange mold spores for about a week unknowingly, causing my symptoms. After throwing them away properly, everything went back to normal and luckily no lasting damage happened to my body. TLDR: I didn't discard my orange peels properly and unknowingly ended up breathing in mold sp

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment